FurnitureCleaning

Furniture Wax Left Streaks on Oak Table

I was just wondering if anyone can help. I just bought a new oak table and was told to wax it as soon as it was delivered, which I did. I followed the instructions on the tin and I'm not happy as it has left streaks all over it. It looks awful. Can anyone help please? Thanks.

Did the instructions name a brand of furniture wax? If so, then they may expect you to use that brand.
If not, then you followed instructions and the store should have to take care of this problem - either fix the damage or replace the table.
I would suggest calling the store where purchased and inform them of what happened and request they send someone to investigate.
Hopefully, they will take care of it without giving you a hassle.
If they do not take care of it, then you may have to take steps to cancel the payment. If any payment was made by credit or debit card you need to contact the card company (or bank) and fill out the necessary papers to have this investigated.
This means you should take care of it as soon as possible.

I would call the customer service number on the container. You could also call the store itself.

Definitely call the store and ask for guidance. Have the wax with you when you call so they know exactly what you used. If it was something they recommended and they won't help, I would contact the company that made the wax product.

Post back with an update.

Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureAugust 8, 2019
🌻
📓
🐛
😎