- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped finely (I used 4)
- 1 cucumbers, chopped finely (I used 2)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped finely
- 1 cup onion (can use white, red or green spring)
- 3/4 cup sugar (I thought this was a little too much)
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
Mix salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix dressing ingredients together and pour over veggies. Mix thoroughly, chill and then serve.
Source: Moonlight BBQ cook book (Owensboro Kentucky)
By Michele from Western KY
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!