Generic Capstar for Cats?

Is there another generic Capstar for cats? I tried clicking on the one Robyn posted, but it goes to a dead link. :( I came across another site that has reviews saying it's as good as Capstar, and it has nitenpyram in it. It has good reviews, but I'm still a little hesitant. Thoughts? https://happypetlabs.com/products/generic-nitenpyram-for-cats-and-dogs-12mg-and-57mg

Best Answer

Generic Capstar is sold on eBay and Amazon as well as other pet sites and also in most pet supply stores. I have not read or heard of any problems using this on cats or dogs (my family uses it for both cats and dogs).

• Generic Capstar is sold in different sizes according to the weight of the cat or dog and usually one size will work for either a cat or dog.
  • Just be sure to read everything before you purchase so you will be sure to get what you need for your animal.
  • The most important thing about the flea medicine is that it only kills adult fleas. It only lasts for 24 hours but will kill adult fleas and you can give it again the following day or how ever many days you still see fleas on your animal.
  • Advertisement

• If you have a bad flea infestation you may need a different type of medication that will last for a longer period of time and will also kill young fleas and flea eggs.
  • Here is a link to sales on eBay.
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_osacat=0&_odkw=generic+capstar...

Hi,

Here is one that I like to keep on hand for fleas. It is generic Capstar.
I have used the kind you mentioned also, it is great, as well.

www.chewy.com/.../52939?utm_source=google-product&utm_medium...

Have a great day!

---Robyn

Generic Capstar for cats.

Step 1
Here is a site on generic brands www.dogfoodadvisor.com/.../

Step 2
From pet owners advice on different brands.

Step 3
Amazon sells for 22 for cats.

Pets CatsJanuary 17, 2018
🎃
😷
🌻
🎂
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Generic-Capstar-for-Cats-1.html