Getting All of the Stick Deodorant Out of the Container

I use Lady Speed Stick deodorant and it doesn't roll up all the way to get all of the deodorant out of the container. I can see it in there, but it won't come above the surface. I've turned it upside down to roll it up, but nothing seems to work. I end up throwing away 1/4 of the deodorant every time. Does anyone know how to get it out?

Best Answer

Save this container and all future containers. Scrape out all the contents and put into the first container. When you hade about 4 containers' worth of product, microwave in 10-second intervals. Cool and you will have a "new" container full of deodorant.

I will give that a try. Thanks.

This happens sometimes and it's just the off-chance you get a poorly made case. I have taken the deodorant out of ones like that by slowly melting it in the microwave (rolled up in a damp towel) at 20 second increments until the deodorant part is melty then add it to a deodorant stick that actually works.

I'm too thrifty to throw them away and too proud to pick at the deodorant with a spoon and wipe it on myself. ;)

I recommend using a gel deodorant. I've never had this problem with a gel. Also, dry deodorants crumble and can leave "telltale" white residue on clothes.
There are many clear gels available.

I am going to give the gel a try. Thanks for responding.

Get a bag of popsicle sticks at the dollar store. They come in very handy for scraping and other things as well.