Getting Bitten by Unseen Bugs at Night

Every single time I come to my boyfriend's house I get bitten by something and I can't figure out what it is. He never gets bites, but I always do. These bites are extremely itchy, but some aren't itchy at all. I have gotten about 20 bites in less than a month. He has no pets and has never had pets before, we haven't seen any sign of anything, but every single night I get bit over and over again. Whenever I'm in bed I feel like something is crawling on me, but when I turn on my phone flashlight it turns out to be nothing there. I feel like I'm going crazy every night and morning.

Please help me.

This could be bed bugs in the bed and around the home. But if he is not getting bitten this one might not be possible at all. You may need to get a spary for bugs to keep them off of you. Other than this you can try and contact a pest control to check out the house and see if he does have bed bugs or not. You can noramlly find them along the wall or even on the bed. Check around and see if you see any of them around.

If this is only happening at your boyfriend's it is possible you are allergic to something there...like maybe the detergent or softener or dryer sheets he uses on the sheets.

I say this because when I was in my 20s, I had very severe allergies to almost all detergents and all fabric softeners, and I would get what looked like bites all over my body. Once I figured it out, the problem went away.

If you are sure it is bites, it may be easier to look at the bite and figure out the bug...Web MD has this slide show of bites and it tells you what bug is causing them:

www.webmd.com/.../slideshow-bad-bugs

Use the arrow thingy to scroll through each bite. They are graphic just so you are aware...

Last resort, show a doctor the bites and ask for guidance. If any of the bites feel hot or are very red, you may have an infection and will need to seek medical care.

Please take care!! Post back with an update!

Also check out the fabric of the covers, this can make the difference,along with any laundry changes!

He could have bird mites, which bother some people but not others.

Has he lived there for a long time? Previous owners had pets and later when we moved in..

eggs hatched and we got bitten by fleas. They are now gone thankfully, but could it be fleas?

Home and Garden Pest Control AdviceAugust 22, 2019
📓
🎂
🌻