MoldCleaning

Getting Rid of Black Mold in an RV

I am looking for different ways to get rid of mold in my RV that are cheap and easy for me to do at home.

Please share your ideas with me.

www.wikihow.life/Clean-Black-Mold

A diluted bleach solution is a good and cheap way to get rid of mold.

Bleach is best, but you need to be very careful with it. You don't want it or the mold on you. Wear a mask, long sleeves, long pants, enclosed shoes and socks and gloves...all items you don't care will most likely be ruined when you are done.

This site has some less caustic choices dengarden.com/.../How-to-get-rid-of-black-mold-the...

It depends on how much and how long it has molded. I like to use peroxide for small bathroom clean ups. It's very inexpensive and not as caustic as bleach.

Be sure to air out the space well during and after!

You are talking about using some pretty strong products in a very confined space so be sure you have every window and door open as well as good fans if available (just using an AC unit will not be enough air circulation). Be sure to turn off any gas outlets from the outside.

• Most people will say that bleach is the only thing that will kill black mold and, partially, that is correct but several other products work well and are not as caustic or damaging as bleach can be.
  • Be sure to wear gloves and use a mask if you are even slightly sensitive to any of these chemicals.
  • I keep this website handy as it has several solutions for cleaning this type of mold/mildew.
  • Ad

• www.howtoremoveblackmold.com/.../