Getting Rid of Bugs on Balcony

Could you please identify the type of bug this is? There are a pack of them on my balcony. I would like to know how to get rid of them also. Whatever you could do to help would be greatly appreciated.

We are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards (US only) for people who answer recent questions on ThriftyFun this month! Click here to find out more...

This is a really bad picture, I can't tell whether it is a ladybug, a bedbug, or a stinkbug. We would need to know:

1) its size (maybe photo it next to a penny)
2) its shape
3) its colour (either a better photo or tell us)
4) its activities (fly? crawl? etc)

I suggest you resubmit a photo for a better answer

You have black carpet beetles ! They feed off of wool and often eat carpet! They can become extremely destructive if you do not act swiftly. Call an exterminator and find one who has beetles as a part of their guarantee.

Due to their microscopic size and " out of sight " behavior - they are considered to be one of the hardest , if not the hardest, pest to get rid of.
Clean air ducts, all carpets cleaned, and throw away any and all clutter. - They love wool and this material has to be in an airtight container or it will be destroyed !