Getting Rid of Gnats in a Terrarium

Category Gnats
It is truly frustrating to have planted a beautiful terrarium only to begin seeing gnats flying around inside. This is a guide about gnats in a terrarium.

I recently set up a terrarium and now have tiny gnats inside of it. I didn't dry out the bagged potting soil before using it, which I realize would have likely prevented this. What can I do now that the terrarium is all set up? I don't want to take it apart.

By lalala... from Port Orchard, WA

Is there any way to get rid of gnats and larva in my new terrarium or do I have to dump all of the soil, rinse the plant roots and start over?

By Patsy A