Getting Rid of Invisible Biting Bugs

I am really depressed with invisible biting creatures in my home. A year ago we have bed bugs in our home. After several pest control treatments they are gone completely. Now something is biting our skin from beds, sofas, and from clothes. We did pest control treatment all over, but they are still not going away. Whatever they are is killed by high temperature hot water only, while bathing. We wash clothes with high temperature, but they still are not going away fully. This has spread into my car and now my office chair. When I wear my shirts I start being bitten. It is spreading everywhere on my body. I don't know any solution. Please does anybody have any suggestions?

I am so sorry you are dealing with this! This page might be very useful to you from article all the way down to the comments. You can see many people have written in with their versions of what helped, anywhere from Windex to Listerine to finding out the bugs were coming from inside the skin:

dengarden.com/.../invisible-bugs

I hope you find an answer here that helps you!

Buy or rent a steamer for those items that can't be put in the clothes dryer. The heat will kill the bugs in your mattress and sofa.

You may have a medical problem that needs medical attention immediately. Please see your doctor as soon as possible!

You should bring a copy of your Thrifty Fun letter; it will help your doctor understand your problem.

A friend of mine is having the same problem she has it in her home.. Went into her office. She has a private building. In her car and now I think I'm getting them. I remember when. I was I school we had to do a science project, we had to take a cotton ball put it in a jar, and catch insects, put the insect in the jar so it would die from the nail polish remover. I'm gonna go buy 20 bottles from the dollar tree put them, in a spray bottle mask up spray my entire house thick and leave for a few hours