Getting Rid of Nuisance Bugs

How do you get rid of them?

By Herbert

It would help if you would provide the bug's name, where found, what season, where you live and find the bugs, etc.

Yep... we are clueless till you tell us the kind of bugs.

Raid.

try alcohol spray or lysol tough germ killer and use vacuum cleaner on anything that made of fabic. some use soapy water in a bowl with a light shine on water.

salt and borax carpets or just get rid of the carpets. use very hot water on clothes and bedding. happy huntting.

Anonymous

I have the same type of bug which started and some of my dry food in the pantry and is now in my bedroom blankets. I washed everything in hot water and vacuumed everything. The bug still came back

I have tiny black and red specks, plus white things...flake like? I've found they don't like clove. I feel them hit me/land on me and if I take some ground clove and rub the area I feel it leave. Clove oil can be put in almost anything. Bath, make a spray out of it...get creative.

I have tiny black and red specks, plus white things...flake like? I've found they don't like clove. I feel them hit me/land on me and if I take some ground clove and rub the area I feel it leave.

Clove oil can be put in almost anything. Bath, make a spray out of it...get creative.