Getting Rid of Tiny Biting Black Bugs

I feel very desperate as to how to get rid of these annoying little bugs. First of all, I have to tell you that I am hundred percent sure they are not fleas nor bed bugs. I know this since I have used extensively, bombs and other chemicals, that would have already wiped them out.

Also I collected some samples and showed it to the local bug inspector companies and have been told the same thing. That they are not bed bugs or fleas. What they could tell me was that they could be "black nuisance bugs", but he was not very sure about it.
Let me try to briefly describe them. They live on my clothes and they bite me during day or night. You feel them moving which makes it very hard to fall in sleep. The only solution I could find was to get up and take my clothes off and just shake or pound them to make them fall on a white surface. They actually do fall when you do that. And whey they fall, they do not jump around or move, they just stay put in one place and you can just pick them up and they would still not move on your hand. (I know they are not fleas.) Currently my only solution was to keep vacuuming the house and try to catch them the way I described, but I keep finding them again and again.

Any idea is welcome.
Thanks!

By John E

Best Answer

How long have you had these bugs? Do they fly, walk, jump? Are they maybe in the dryer or something? I had a nasty bout with fleas and spent 3 grand on chemicals boms exterminators (I know you said they were not fleas), but what did work was salt. I threw salt around the house all over (we wore shoes for 3 days) then vacuumed. That was it - they were all gone!

I found salt works with all bugs. This should at least kill the eggs, then stop the cycle of what ever they are. I'd also try dishsoap in a upside down margarine lid on the floor to maybe catch them? or like a home made fruit fly trap if they fly? Something else I'd try is doing the laundry at the laundromat, or changing detergent. Borax and salt was actually the recipe for fleas, so maybe add some borax to your laundry to stop the cycle there.

Good luck!

Anonymous

i have tried everything salt borax raid vacuming

Thank u from my heart for your post! Im going through what u have! I recently bought a old house that no one has lived in 7 years! I had it exterminate 4times. Each time they told me there where no fleas found nor bed bugs!!! Really I asked? I thought to myself... I could see that? After searching the attic and the 3ft. Crawl space we found a dead field rat. As well as when we first moved in it was invested with mice. After getting rid of the mice because the house was being reconstructed. ...we started to itch! They told me I was crazy at first!lol
Til it got so bad that if u just step in the house u would itch!!!! Then one day I ran across other people like us talking about THE BLACK SPOTS! So yes its very real !!! But guess what the Internet world calls them....r u ready? RAT MITES , OR BIRD MITES! They say they come from anything thats related to those animals . Their nests, their fecal matter, babies even if dead. Once its gone they live off of humans! Til they find a new host! Oh make sure once you clean up the dead mouse or a rat or whatever it is you get everything around it and spray spray vinegar !

So you mean I got these nasty rat infested bugs biting me biting my family. The doctors the exterminators and a lot of scientists have never heard of these bugs. There are two kinds there is a regular rat mite, then you have the tropical rat mite. I pray this works thank you again for your post. Also they say anything with mint or a minty smell will keep the rodents any type away. Also you have to treat your animals at home so they won't get infected as well ! Like you said all your laundry wash it and keep the temperature at a certain level they live and breathe from the temperature being to humid . Don't Spray flea spray it seems like it gets worse after a few hours. I am not a doctor a professional just the everyday person who is living this horror! IM GOING TO TRY THIS....IM PRAYING THIS WORK! I WILL do a new up date! But just so you know the funny thing is why I'm posting this I've never done this before ! I sprinkle salt as I'm talking to you I promise you my ankles have not been eaten up in the last 5 mins.....that is a miracle....! Thanks again!

Thanks will try your ideas they don't fly and are ichy I moved a month and a half ago that's when I noticed them o worked outdoor all of my life and never ran into them b/4

they are scabies...i know because i have the same problem...check on the web and good luck

Black mites

I noticed this same problem starting 6 months ago, just in 1 room of my house. Nobody believed me and now 6 months later my whole house is crawling in these little black bugs and the accompanying wite larvae looking things. If someone was actually able to figure out exactly what they are and how to get rid of them, I wish they would come back to these sites and tell us.

All these other posts are over a year old. So please tell me your not still living with this problem. Please please someone help me!! I'm losing my mind.

I'm going threw the same exact thing with these little black bugs, they bite me day and night and are in my all my clothing I also have tried many pesticide, ammonia, Diatomaceous Earth, nothing works and your right there not fleas or bed bugs,I've been cleaning my clothes with borax laundry detergent, and they keep getting back in my clothes, I got rid of my bed and sleep on a air mattress, I just can't take it no more, I'm getting bit up alive,I have a feeling there coming from the a/c air vents, I actually thought they were chigger mites, I believe they are some kind of mite,but what the hell will kill them and get rid of them .i just keep shaking off my clothes day and night spray a boarder around my my air mattress at night with bedbug and egg home defense. Please help me I just can't handle it anymore. It's causing me to get very depressed. Thank you Charlene

Thank you so much it's 2:30 am and I'm up because of getting bitten up alive I've tried everything and your right every time I spray any pesticide it makes them bite my ankles and legs more I'm going to sprinkle the salt now threw all my clothing and house right now and I'm going to store I'm the morning and buying vinegar and buying some menthal lotion and soap and shampoos, and I'm going to look for a mint spray. Thank you Charlene

Thank you sooooo much your RIGHT salt works.

Omg I am finding exactly the same little tiny black dots that fall in the sink. They don't move, you can pick them up with your finger and they turn white.

They don't move but they make your head itch. What the heck are they? I use straight alcohol- 91 percent. I have a spray bottle and before I got to bed, I spray my hair and my back as there is an itchy rash.

I have suffered the same nightmare for over a year. I have managed to keep these bugs from hell at bay using vinegar and a large spray bottle. These little devils have eyes they can and they have a nose and mouth. Vinegar gets into their little eyes and nose and sofigate them. Vinegar is save to apply on your body also spray bedding and sofa and the whole house at least twice a day. spray your body when you feel this demons on you be carlful not get in your eyes. good luck! moe

Totally I agree black demons from hell my family wants to sign me away. For some reason everyone sees nothing if they they say its dirt

Im havung the same problem
Has anyone told you how to get rid of these pest
Im cracking up behind them for almost a year
Have been to to many dermatologists they cant helo..Have had my home sprayed for fleas and bed bugs
Please help uf you found a soultion

What type of salt did you use

Hello Charlene,

I am same as you are having. I posted some of things I have done so far but nothing really works. All of them are just to get by every day. Do you get a small paper cut looking bites in your hands? I them sometimes. Let's hope we will be free from them soon. Many prays.

Did this work I've been living with this for 1 week absolutely driving me mad

Any fine salt should be ok

I'm using Lysol and it's working and I bathed in Dr Bronners Peppermint 4-1 soap its good for everyone and everything thing and cost about $10 bucks I think my dog got mites from cheap landscaping straw and brought it in. Im bathing him tomorrow. I washed everything else tonight and including my hair I swear I was afraid of lice but ALL GOOD SO FAR NOW I think a good vacuum and wash dog and it will work

My friend has them in her head can anyone recommend anything please she does live in the country ?

Hi I'm going threw this right now after moving into temporary accomadation the council has come out but environmental health said there not a bug and it never has breathed or ever been a bug they bite so badly I've never seen them move either but they appear on the floor on my bed on my feet in my clothes it's driving me crazy scared to sleep too and your right nobody knows what they really are

*****Gold stars for you.I also have this issue hair is also greatly affected .I figured that they have something to do with death .My moms house is 40 years old and I'm sure there was at least 3 deaths in that home over time .I smell bad blood ,death when I m walking thru house I'll try salting property boundaries which is a good barrier to ward off bad karma and those that wish evil thoughts / actions on you Thank you for simple remedy

Hi, I thought I had this black jumping mite and tried it all. Nothing worked. It would jump on me all the time.My sleeping was a mess. Always waking up itching etc. Got very depressed and in a dark place. 7-9 months. i tried everything u hv.I saw them and everything. Yesterday I went to a N.D. natural dr. he listened to my story. he looked at samples i brought which were nothing. he looked at my blood, nothing. he sd I was under stress and anxious prob trying to get rid of the fleas for 2 months, which made my immune system weaken. It could also be because of all the poison sprayed to get rid of them. Once the fleas were gone these mites came about. he showed me a nerve that goes down thru the whole body and when the immune syst is weakened can cause itching, feeling like crawling on you, etc. He gave me some things to help my immune syst(colon) I take 1 50 billion blend Renew Life brand ultimate FLORA probiotic AT BEDTIME, 2-665 curcumin tablets (NOW brand) with breakfast and 1/2 tsp L-Glutamine powder (5 g) (Now sports) brand 1 hr b4 breakfast and at bedtime. i think my skin was hyper sensitive everything itched. I believe i still hv dermodex mites til stress gets normal, and hot and humid where I live which they love,but have to admit the black mites were a delusion even as real as I thought they were. I still have a few symptoms but due to my immune syst still weak. But so much better even 1 day later. I also bought a small and med-large rm size air cleaner. Also eliminate as much sugar as poss breads pastas etc which they love. He sd Stevia is ok.I don't know about dust mites. I believe this helped me so I am putting this out there

Here is what I did. And it was a lot of trial and error. I covered all my mattresses with a drop cloth and tape. They will suffocate, I still have the plastic cover on all my mattresses. I washed everything in borax. I put all cushions and pillows in a garbage bag and plan on leaving them in there for three months. I treated my entire family with lice treatment. We don't have lice but I figured anything that kills lice should kill these black bugs. (Lice have a hard outer shell so I know they are hard to kill). I made my family shampoo and wash their body with the lice treatment for a week. We also bombed our house for good measure. And I hate to say it but I threw out my couches. I won't be replacing them for a few months till I feel they are gone. I also sprayed my car with raid that specifically says gets rid of bed bugs mites and lice. Than I'm vacuuming all the time. Cars and house. Also washing comforters pillow cases and sheets everyday and will for at least two weeks. Make sure you also get pillow protectors that are made to keep bed bugs and dust mites and allergens away from the pillow than daily wash the pillow protectors. Got mine at bed bath and beyond. Hope this helps

Not sure where you people live. I'm in Melbourne Australia and being attacked by these monsters. Just tried salt in my bedroom and last night they attacked me even more as if for punishment. I know for sure that they drop onto you from the ceiling when your trying to sleep, as they respond to the carbon dioxide that your exhaling. Tried pyrethrum, to various degrees of success, but not convinced that it works all that well. Could not find any rat or bird nest in the roof or under the house. That is suppose to be the key!

They hatch as invisible to the eye so you will not see them unless they are in masses and then they will appear as a white talcum powder or baking soda powder covering across the surface of something. You will feel their bites or crawling first before being able to see individuals. The small invisible ones bites are the worst causing a rather first a pinch or stabbing followed by a burning type of itchy sensation and if a concentrated number attack at once in one area the itching and burning can also be pretty disconcerting. They bite anytime, both day and night.
They eventually become visible as both black and white specs the size of salt and pepper specs that continue to sting when they bite but not quite as badly. They now crawl pretty quickly and can travel from foot to head in a matter of minutes. You will feel crawling and will be able to rub the area and cause the insect to ball up so that it can be pinched away from the skin. They can attach by burrowing at this stage and can still be detected only removing involves scraping with your fingernail to dig them out and then you need to roll them into a ball to pluck them away.
The largest I have discovered them is in small hard shelled nodules reaching to as large as 1mm diam. By this time they crawl up your body to your groin, scalp or anus and attach causing a pricking sensation by burrowing under a couple layers of skin with back exposed and then drink your body fluids. You might not even notice other than by rubbing you hand over the area and feeling a speck of that size.
They do also somehow get to your throat and sting there and then traveling on into your digestive tract when you swallow. If they dont fly then I dont know how else they can accomplish this other than when so tiny being carried by breath. I have noted this experience while it was happening. I have also correlated that when an outbreak occurs I also start having pretty bad pain somewhere around my kidneys or lower intestines and become constipated with my stool looking loose and fluffy. If they dont fly then they must jump. I feel then jump onto my eyelashes and sometimes facial skin. As mentioned, I do experience them in groin areas but wouldnt say that this is more likely than on your scalp or in your ears or nose.
You cannot deal with them by doing laundry or by moping with strong chlorine or by spraying them with vinegar, alcohol, Kleen green or other natural perturbing products. I believe that only toxic neurological substances will affectively deal with these on your body and it must also be accompanied by a complete home fogging done with similar products multiple times throughout several days. By the time you discover being bitten the egg cycle is hatching daily and a simple retreat after three days wont work either.
From experiences I believe that they hide and reproduce everywhere including inside TVs, computers, stereos, and speakers. Couches, drapes, shoes, bedding linins, towels and all that, even you jackets in storage, your hats, scarves, gloves and into every cupboard, closet, crack and cranny they can crawl into and hide. Apparently they can go dormant for as long as 9 months so how can a person their computer, couch, TV, microwave, stove, power tools. Especially difficult items like couches must be fogged or soaked by toxin throughout.
I have taken over 30 photographs showing their bites all over my ankles, legs and face. I went to the hospital and had a doctor examine the bites and was told that they were consistent with bug bites. I have been to the hospital twice; the second time was to obtain a letter to give to Hastings Housing regarding her impression of the bites.
These bites are not being caused by a skin condition as has been used as an excuse to avoid providing assistance. It is true that after a person has mite bites that they can experience false stinging sensations however that was the very first thing I examined myself for and because I have followed the progress of development through their life stages cannot agree that this would be a correct analysis.

I have them too, To sleep I shake body powder from the dollar store. on my sheet's they don't seam to like that. Listerine and alcohol in a spray mist seams to give me some rest for a while. Good luck! if you fine a way let me know

The ones we have are usually circular and hollow in the middle.They can also flatten out straight.They are on the bed,blankets,sheets,borough in clothing where they actually need to be picked off,and I have had to pull some off my skin.Usually where a vein is,back,chest,& shoulder to elbow area.The spots ooze at 1st then scab over.Dr.gave me scabies and bed bug lotion,but it doesn't do anything.Ever since we moved here this has been happening to me only.They bite!!!Yuck!!!

My Solution for Biting Gnats Located in my Bed:
*strip bed including matress pad and pillows. Wash in hot water
*use rubbing alcohol apply it with a sponge or wash cloth over the entire surface and sides of mattress. Let it dry thoroughly.
* liberally sprinkle baking soda over mattress top.
*use two fitted bottom sheets so there no baking soda breakthrough occurs
*if you see any small black dots pick them up and put them in the trash rolled up in a kleenex

I also deal with this disgusting bug i find they only bite when I try killing them by vacuuming they hate salt so I get them good then vacuum again next day i also spray with vinegar and 70 to 90 percent rubbing alcohol slows them down kills many not all . Also you kill or trap one or some you take them all on especially at night using borax is good to but im still fighting after 6 months I'll spray anything at them look 3 exterminator companies left thinking i was nuts cocky overpaid shits didn't even look at all afraid to trust one again but warmer weather is making them multiply get bigger and another breed has come i just couple days ago its terrible and i feel for you best of luck b

As long as she is sure its not lice than teatree oil shampoo works and organic coconut for drying scalp should help good luck

Hi down under im going thru this for 6 months ill say keep using the salt they hate it so much it brings them out from the rugs or anywhere else that gives you the chance to vacuum them up or spray them they freak me out to but if we don't keep it up we lose also put peppermint tea bags in your shoes they hate mint of any no don't boil just dry good luck

I have same problem with bugs in shoes, AND bugs in clothes. To date, nothing has worked, I live in an efficiency in a complex, and the exterminator says he sees no bugs (of course not, they are tee tiny, I had to use magnifying glass to see what was eating my clothes.), plus he really didn't seem to care! So far none of laundry soaps recommended have worked for clothes, don't know WHAT to do about shoes, but I will try the salt. Thanks for the recommendation and if there are any more, please advise. THANKS

My dog gets at least 2 on him when he goes outside ..lifts his leg. They are not fleas ...they are not on me .my apt .carpet . nowhere but on him ...when i pick them off. They do not jump ..just sit there . ..they are driving. Me crazy ...

I have been fighting biting mites that you cannot see but it bits and stings I break out in a rash been going on for almost six months. the best thing I have found is Neems oil and most of the essential oils Iand sulfur soap. I wash my sheets almost every night and mop the floors in bleach was all of my cloths with laundry detergent and 20 mule team Borax. I feel like I am almost free from them. I check my cloths before I ware them and never use or ware anything twice. You might visit Dr. Scabbie I learned a lot from using his sulfur soap. good uck

Best Answer

You do not say where you live. That might be helpful. I would try to find out what these things are; I have never heard of "black nuisance bugs" - sounds like something this fellow made up to me. Do a search on the internet. Phone your public health office. Contact your Department of Agriculture or a university science department. Are these insects breeding in your home or coming in from outside? These are all things you need to investigate to be able to get rid of them.

Anonymous

Ayes I have the same problem I live in Kansas city ,mo they go in my hair then on NY neck and that's where they bite

I believe him, There are things that bites they be in my bed all over the house they don't move I clean them up next day same thing

It feels like a mosquito bite, but when you look, it's a tiny beetle type critter. Thankfully, I can feel them landing and swipe them away. I've never seen these before, and I've been a landscaper gardener for 30 years.

Hister beetles! They may group on windowsills, air conditioners, ledges, etc. They may smell a bit. They bite if you disturb them on your skin. Curl legs under for protection. Different sizes and shapes, but commonly look like little shiny black seeds. They eat bug larva, and dead things from old food to dead mice - which accounts for smell. Live in almost all states in US. Non-toxic people and pet safe sprays with pyrethrins kill them, but it's best to find what they are eating to get rid of them and they eat lots of things.

No he's not making it up. I have same kind I think. The are black tiny bugs. They get In shoes, on clothes in ur bed. They do not crawl or jump . they just appear. Bite feel like mosquito bite.they are size of pin head. U smash kill em, there a black sooty looking substance....

I have them too not fleas and they bite BAD Leave huge itchy bumps

Anonymous

I too have the same problem I live by some open fields where they are building lots of homes my building is 6 months old, what can they be, where do they come from and how can I get rid of them?

No he is not crazy. Im having the same promblem theyre black small specks and the jump from the floor on your skin and when you pick them up with your fingers they dont move. I need someone to please help me learn what to do. Michele Williams

I am suffering from the same thing and nobody believes me. The little bugs bite and you can feel them crawling. Sometimes they are in little white cocoons.
Hmm

I live in texas an been experiencing the same thing little black speck looking like pepper in my hair an eye ears private there not a oart of ny body ,they leave skin leasion when going in an out ,I itch constantly not getting sleep an its been going on for years ive tryed to get help in several different place an was made a fool of an told I was crazy but I know im not when the same thing on my animals the only thing I have found that helps a little. Is borax an tea tree .an t gel shampoo an washing constantly but im still not sure what they are but they driving me nut please if anyone know what these thing are people need help I have been reading an it seem to be a lot of people with this . An trust me it not in our head we are not crazy an im rather tired of people saying so .

OMG! I am as well. I was starting to think I was going crazy, my husband keeps telling me that I am. For some reason they don't seam to bother him like they do me. We moved to my river house in South East Texas about 6 months ago. For about 20 years my family and I have just vacation hear and always had to clean up the bugs that got in the house and died while we were gone. The house has never really been lived in and has been exposed to the climate changes over the years. So when we finally got settled, seeing any bugs in the house really didn't bother me. I had no idea there was a bug problem. At first I thought I was just bringing in Chiggers from outside. We live in the country and have lots of deer that rest in the gully by the river. I started to notice that my iching and bitting was getting worse. My dog was started to scratch more. I know that we don't have fleas. We treat her and the house regularly. Same for the property around the house. I started asking some of my neighbors if there was any insects giving them problems other than the normal seasonal bugs we get every year. One said, she notice that her house cat has some little black bugs and does not know what they were and was having a hard time getting rid of them. A friend of mine in town started complaining about black bugs bitting her and found out she had bed bugs. So as a precaution I did the Bed Bug test and washed all the bedding, sprayed everything down with bug spray. Vacuum everything from the floor up, even the ceiling. Wrap my box spring and mattress in plastic. Wash the dog several times. She isn't very happy with me right now. I Have not found one bed bug. I just dont get it. What is eating me alive. Google house bugs, and came to the conclusion that I am having a allergic reaction to Dust Mites. That makes complete sense. I replaced all the curtains and carpets, washed all linens, vacuum and sprayed the furniture again. Whipped the walls down with bleach water. Sprayed everything with anything that would help get rid of them. Thought for sure that was the end of it. I thought wrong. Whatever I have just got worse. I now see these little black bugs, more so at night. I also have what looks like larva eggs. They are mostly white to tan in color. Both are small, the size of the tip of a pin. The black bugs bite and the other make me itch like crazy and feel them on my body. Notice both more at night or if I have been sweating. They are on every thing. My clothes blankets, towels and furniture. I have been using dust like products on the floor, cabinet and drawers. Hopefully that will dehydrate them and they will die out. For the small black bugs, I have been using bugspray. Not sure if that kills them since they don't move. I make sure and vacuum and change the bedding every night and spray after. I shower 2 sometimes 3 times a day to get the bugs off me. That seams to be helping. Still can't get rid of them. I am fighting a battle against something I don't know how to battle. Lately I have been sneezing a lot. My nose will itch. After blowing into my tissue I look at it and noticed what look like the larva eggs looking bugs. I really hope I am going crazy. Don't even want to know if those bugs are getting inside me. Please help me figure out what kind of bugs we got and how to get rid of them. No one seams to know. I'm sorry to find out other folks are going threw this as well. Knowing that I'm not alone with this fight does make me feel like there is hope. Good luck. I will post back if I find anything that will help with this bug problem.

Help have same problem in illinois

Hello, I have same bug! They are everywhere tiny black specks. They are in my clothes, shoes, car, and everywhere you spend time. Also white specks everywhere around me including iPhone PC ... I vacuum everyday washed all my clothes or throw away. Dry cleaned all of my work clothes. Threw away sofa, bedding and using futon sofa covered with bed bug encasing. Wash body with coal soap, sulfa shampoo. But seems like I'm loosing over them. Pin prick bites and crawling feeling especially behind neck gets worse. I live in TX. I look out them under microscope and they look like some type of lice. I used NIx and killed a lots of them but they are still in my environment and clothes so I get infected by the end of day again. I use ammonia to soak clothes seems working better. Someone said they are in white cocoon that's true. I saw them landing by doing that. I also noticed shinny tiny specks in my clothes even after dry cleaning . I used calamine love action all over my body before go to bed is working. I blow fan all night so that they can't bitesme. But they completely cover me at work. I just can't get rid of them. Please share with me how you guys get rid of them.

Yes. They are in the air and landing to you or environments by white cocoons. They are black speck looking or white specks.and everywhere especially in clothes. Even wash and dry or dry cleaning they are still attcking me. Please help me!!! They are in my house, car and at work. Now I can feel them in my head. I used lice shampoo and I can see a lots of black specks died but since they are in my environment I get them back again. I clean everything and everyday but they won't go away. I think they are not exactly body lice but maybe something similar to them. I soak all my clothes after wear one time to ammonia. This seems working. But they live in wall and ceilings. I don't know what to do. I used black soap and sulfur shampoo and put calamine location covered entire body and plus DEET all over so I won't get bites. But I can't get rid of them... if I use pesticides it seems working but a few hours later they are worse than before. I used vinegar water or Microcide SQ everyday after vacuum. I started taking ivermectin found a tip online.... but nothing really works perfect. I'm loosing it.

You're exactly right. Take one of your little friends and bring it to your county agriculture office. Check the website first. Ours has a biologist on duty in the office during the week to identify your mystery monster. Just took one of ours in, but it's not a permanent resident like yours. Knowing what it is, from someone who knows how to get rid of it, is incredibly helpful. I say, hooray for government offices that make themselves available to answer questions!!!

Hi I have the same problem, in my clothing and bed body etc, please help me tell what I can use to get rid of them for good. The sad part my family don't believe me, they think I'm crazy

hister beetles? I'm posting a picture pls tell me if this is what it is... i did see this one move and curl up a little - yes drs think your going crazy because they have no idea what it may be -
Wow ty
I think this is what we have - I went to the ER and they Dx me with scabies but I see little specks on my clothes and skin- from face to other parts of body.
Nix helped rid the itch and bite of supposedly scabies... it's not as bad any more but just started feeling them again
Gonna get rid of our sofas and check our dog too :(
ok will look for dead animal or something and look around window seals hope I find something. I just wiped my face with ACV and a cotton swab and to little pepper like smaller size were on it - thank you so much for your post

Exactly which part of the OPs story gives you any sort of indication that it is made up?

I'm live in chicago heights,ill in an apt building,, i thought it was bed bugs eggs or hatched bdbg babies, or bugs being tracked in from the very nasty maintained carpet in the hallway & stairs, i mop & vacuum daily but to no avail, i notice that their even in my clothes furniture.i have used spray,de,foggers, etc & I'm beginning to believe that they maybe airborne because after vacuuming i go over things with a sticky link roller i can still get some on the roller, athough 91% mixed with half water seems to help but u have to do it every day or so & i notice they excrete some sticky stuff that u can't get them up no matter what u use. Please give me some advice

I have them also and when you smoosh them they're full of blood, yeah mine. I'm in Delaware/Maryland and we also treated for flea's and bed bugs and it don't kill these bug's.

Anonymous

Not made up..we just started getti g them on the back porch and a friend getting them on houses he paint. Indian

I live in Montauk, NY. I live by a nature preserve. I've seen the strangest bugs here. I even have a small case of stink bugs. But this little, black and shiny bug was on my brand new mattress!

I'm visiting San Miguel, El Salvador and having same issue. I don't think is made up. The bites are very real.

I have the same bugs it makes you so depressed there never ending the bite is vicious leaves a tiny hole sometimes they get in ur hair and skin and clothes I've been told by people I went to for help in delusional bloody cheek

I have tried everything. First place doctors act like you a crazy, they ignore the issue because they don't know what to do. I am wondering is it the carpet or in the air or in the house. I can feel better couple days and back again, makes you feel Ugh

Yelp that's it. I think it is some type warfare.. Doctors act like they don't know. But they see them claim don't know how to get rid of. Told me to sell everything leave it hose and all, like I can afford to do that.
Might be trying to drive people crazy.

he maybe lives in Scotland as I have been getting bitten especially more so on my arms...they are not fleas because fleas jump...the little black flies do fly and they are so annoying and the bite is very itchy..if you scratch the area you will bleed from the bite..they are impossible to catch as so small and fast...but you can hit them with your hand and squish them but that's only 1 you have killed as there is literally hundreds of them...I have maybe 3-4 at any one time annoying me...I have hovered my bed and I only have one carpet in my house now in bedroom as rest is laminate so nowhere for the little blisters to hide...they are driving me crazy....it just makes you feel dirty and unclean even though am the cleanest person in the world...how do I really get ridvif them?? any help please????

Best Answer

You have Carpet Beetles! Heat on clothing and bedding will get rid of them until a new bunch of eggs appear. Vacuum carpeting a lot and regularly, also shampoo with a steam cleaner monthly. Don't loan ANYTHING from your home to any friends or family members, as you will be spreading the joy from your Beetles will be on any item.
Put mattress bedbug protectors on all mattresses and bowstring.
Buy sacks of Diatomaceous Earth at your Home Depot, and place completely around your home. This keeps 90% of all unwanted pests out! Good luck.

Consider scabies. I think I have them. Much smaller than a flea. There are nights when I don't sleep at all. These online remedies scare me. Not sure what to do.

Best Answer

These are a new breed of insect mites. CDC website has over 100 posts for help. Doctors, exterminators, and allergist clueless. Birdmites.org has some tips on helping to fend mites off.

Nothing kills them including foggers, fumigators, and exterminator spraying.

Black, white, dot to powder dust size. Hard do mot move when not on a human.

Wash clothing weekly, change daily use hottest temp over 40 mins.

Oils with mint, menthol, and mineral oil mix on skin can help.

Getting rid of without a continuous killing spray is impossible. Get off in shoes, floors, carpets and where you go.

Get reinfected at places you went. Get on those in a 3 to 8 foot radius of you. See up to 10 people all scratching, rubbing, and wiping eyes, face, scalp, and body. Epidemic must happen to address issues.

Worst part is in scalp.

Anonymous

loads of people have this and don't seem to be able to get rid of it,
we are in the uk and have been fighting this for years it just seems to keep coming back it lives in your hair, clothes ,duvets cars with cloth seats and even on your pets , it is mad.

I have just done my house with diggers and spray and been cleaning my house like a crazy maniac for the last 5 days and I feel like it's just got worse....its driving me insane and the I found these posts and noticed am not the only one and I am from Glasgow in Scotland and I am so frustrated how do we get rid of these pests?? Because I can't live like this ave been breaking my heart too for I feel like am going insane for I haven't ever noticed this ever before and I thought it was coz my dogs had fleas which was confused for they should been protected, but after reading this it's helped me so much for I now realise it's not because my dogs were playing around outside on grass. Frustrating coz I knew they didn't look or act like fleas and the white egg things were confusing the life out me.

I have had these little black mites for the past few years . They infest my home in march and usually last until the middle of July .
I have been fumigated with high strength insecticides and smoke bombs twice and it helped for two weeks and now they are back. My face looks as if one side of it has really bad acne. But it is these mites biting me. I live in Scotland uk. It hS been so bad this year that I moved in with my parents . I have moved back home but that me scratching like a maniac again. Don't now what to do . Used ammonia through my steamer Hoover twice a day and was all surfaces down daily but nothing helps. It's exhausting mentally .
Hope someone can help

do these bugs fly. these fly ,look like white dots and they bite.
Have tried everything, bombs, fumigators , exterminators, even had van steam cleaned. nothing is helping

I have similar bugs. In my bedding clothes every where. I fogged and had terminix come out. They don't know what it is and could not see anything. I had just vacuumed. I put the clothes in hot water dry on high heat and sprayed ortho max in the dryer prior to drying and prior to washing. Still alive. I am exhausted.

And no one has figured out how to eliminate yet? Salt seems to slow em down somwhow.

Oh my GOD! YOU Are so RIGHT......I have been suffering over a year with this......it started when we moved in a new house........nothing kills them ..except windex, ..diam earth ... ......i am ready for a break down over this.....loosing all hope

We've been having this same problem how do you contact cbc
We live in illinois. At first there to small they just feel like a stick in the skin and then they crawl and bite (they get into areas you dont want them in ) and they embed into skin and looks like a pimple and scabies track look at times but isnt when you wash your hair it tangles and you feel little granals falling and biting and we think they fly as they get to a certain stay but there white so when they take off you only get a gleam of it. When in you hair they get into you eyes which is terrible. They are so adaptable it crazy it's like cleaning a clean surface and than seeing the black dot.

I used the green rubbing alcohol and yes I used quite a lot but it worked it got rid of all of them. But you MUST FIND THE DEAD MICE OR BIRDS or they will keep coming

wHT TO PUT ON SCALP FOR ITCHING FROM DRAIN FLIES./

Salt kills bugs. If you throw salt around the house and leave it for 3 or 4 days then vacuum, they should be gone. It dehydrates them so it should work. If they are egg layers it will at least kill the eggs that are gonna come. You may have to do this for a while.

Also if you put a margarine dish lid upside down on the floor and put dishsoap in it with a light, they should land in the soap and die.

Could they be body lice? Research that on the internet. I do not know anything about them, but I know that head lice do not jump, and they bite and make your head itch. Body lice live all over your body.

Check out the photos at this Purdue University site of the insidious flower bug:

http://www.ppdl  hot11/10-12.html

I have the same bugs. I have tried everything. The salt idea sounds good. I have been adding a half cup of salt to my laundry wash cycle and vinegar in rinse cycle. They are killed or washed off my clothing so I dont get as many bites. I'm open to try anything to get rid of these bugs permanently.

Anonymous

I live in Montana and I have the same bug i can't get ride of them they leave bite marks then turn in to a scab then you can pick them off but they come back the scabs are white with like a black bug in them the white part looks like it has legs

Is there any way we can become a unified force regarding this problem? Has anyone started a website yet, where we could at least share, care, and help one another? I keep reading and keep reading and yet it seems as though NO ONE is fully able to get a grip on this problem. We obviously have a significant number of our population going through a living hell on a daily basis, all without any sign of resolve or relief in sight. We have got to find a way to band together, to get ourselves accounted for, and then to demand immediate help! When I read the post from the fellow who said he had considered "ending it all" because he could no longer live like this, it brought me to tears given the fact I have felt the same way. I have never created a website. Hell, I wouldn't even know how to start one. But, I am damn ready to jump in NOW and help anyone who can. How do we know whether or not we ALREADY have an epidemic on our hands reaching nationwide proportions? What is the prognosis as to what is going on inside our bodies? I don't know about the majority of you, but I am scared half to death. Quality of life has come to a halt when, basically, every spare minute is consumed with trying to control or rid ourselves of this problem. We pray for days of normalcy; we can barely remember plagued, uneventful days. We have to unite, SOME WAY, and we have to do it NOW! I haven't a clue as to the rules and regs of this site. However, I have no problem giving out my email address for anyone wishing to join and band together as a united front, and gaining a numerical strength in getting this living nightmare addressed and resolved. With enough participants, we can actually take our problem before the proper authorities and demand that we be heard and settle for nothing less than action be taken, immediately, to find out what the hell is going on. How many of you are ordering online? I am so spoiled that practically everything I buy... I order and buy online. Have we really thought about the origins and routes taken by those boxes and packages? What about the actual product itself? These are issues we need to address. These are issues for which we HAVE to compare notes. We have got to compare similarities. We have got to compare differences. We must unite, and we must unite NOW. We are in serious trouble; we need help.
My name is Carla.
My email address is:
TCBizCPA@mail.com

John E., I live in Las Vegas and I have the same exact problem going on. We just got an exterminator and have been bed bug free for 3 months (I'm positive). I have tiny black specks biting me all of the time now.

When I finally get one it looks like a black speck. No legs, head, body, just a black dot that doesn't move. I would appreciate any help in finding out what these things are. I also find them on my sheets, they don't move but I'm constantly being bit by them. It feels like a pin prick. Help is appreciated!

I feel so sorry for you, having those bugs. Maybe they are mites? I've read that thorough vacuuming of carpet, drapes, mattress and washing all bedding in hot water should get rid of them, but you may have to do the whole process a few times to get them all. Really clean the vac after each cleaning too... dispose of the bag if you have a bag-type cleaner. Good luck to you.

Anonymous

We have the same problem. We have tried all of your suggestions and none of them worked. I told my apt property manager and an exterminator is coming out on Thursday. I noticed the date of your reply is over a year ago. I am hoping to find some more current information as i read on. We also have hair looking pests. I was tripped out when I saw them move. They also sting like a pin prick. They also get in threads which we have also seen move like a snake. We have pulled them off whatever cloth they happen to be connected to and put them on a flat counter an stood back and watched. The clothes dryer didnt even kill them which we thought for sure would be the one thing if any to kill them. Ugh!!! I feel like they are burrowing inside of me. We are using diatomaceous earth. We use both the food grade and non-food grade, permethrin concentrate mixed with lotion of choice for a body treatment and with water for a spray. Now we have order an enzyme that has some good reviews through Kleen Free. This is my first post and I will continue posting. Especially now that I know others are having the same problem confirming I am not crazy. Oh and we took the evidence of what looked pretty much like a lot of lint to OSU Extension Services and all they could come up with was it was lint. I was relieved til I get home and it seems to have gotten worse. Then when I was doing an internet search I came across a link that said LINT BUGS. I was actually posted by an exterminator sharing an experience when on a house call for a consultation. This is so frustrating. I cant even have my grandkids over.
#help #lintbugs #frustrated

I'm in Columbus too and I've been dealing with these bugs for the past three months...have done most recommendations with very little to no success. I'm currently doing a parasite cleanse and diet becausev I just realized I'm the one infesting my environment.

OMG... I'm having the same exact problem. We moved into our condo sometime in August, at the end of sept I notice one morning when I was waking my older two kids for school one morning my 2 year old scratched his head, I noticed this as soon as he did it being he never did so. I then freaked out grabbed him & started looking for head lice, I wasn't able to find anything.

The next day my head started itching as well, I searched and searched couldn't find anything. Three days later I checked my sons hair again I seen little eggs, but not lice eggs. My hair was the same thing, then I started seeing these tiny tiny tiny pin point needle size black bugs on him first, then on me. They jump but when you catch them they don't move. If you get in the bath tub and take a bath you can see the eggs coming off and then you see the dead bugs.

I've tried everything lice shampoos, lice & bedbug bed sprays, bombs, 4 different pest control, I've been professional sprayed and bombed for fleas and chiggers, they inspected my mattress and said no bedbugs. I've been told they were fleas and chiggers as well. They're everywhere in my house. My youngest, myself & my husband are dealing with this pest, thankfully my oldest two have never had any signs of them.

I've even turned to a doctor who could find eggs in different places of my body, but couldn't identify what kind of bug they are, he then prescribed a pill that killed parasites and lice bugs, I took this pill 3 times over a three week period, I did find it a bit of relief but not much they were still there.

I'm really starting to believe their fleas, so I washed my hair with Bio Active Care for dogs. A lot of bugs were dead, some small, some bigger, then I noticed this bug was around the metal in the bathroom stopper and the metal around the drain. I don't know anything about fleas. I haven't tried the salt trick or borax trick, I will now. Please someone help me. I've read online a minute ago in a forum that scabies live all over, outside in your shoes, garage, wood furniture. Does anyone think this is it. I'm completely stressed and depressed, I don't sleep that great, and I don't eat barely anymore I hate hate bugs & it's just the nastiest yuck feeling ever. Please someone help!

I am deathly allergic to chemicals of any kind, but may have to have my home fumigate soon. I bought a Mobile home 3 years ago and even though the seller was well aware of her infestation yet did not disclose what I was going to live in. I had to toss my queen bed set out, and though all of the carpeting must be removed, I have only stripped the bedroom. Hopefully when the carpeting is out, and the infested sofa is removed, then fumigation should do the trick. I hate these bugs and Beetles, and have had them in my ear twice. But one way or another there has to be an answer.

I realize that your post is over a year old but your post is the only one that sounds simular to what is happening with me and I was hoping you had found some answers that you could share with me because, like you, I had taken a bug in and was told that it was not a flea or mite or anything that they have seen before. They had frowned at the size of it and compared it to a Chigger but it is not a Chigger or Jigger. I have looked at so many bug photos I'm getting a little grossed out from it and none are this tiny black bug.

I have the same bugs. little black dots some bigger some smaller all very little. no visible legs or head. never see them move. getting bit day and night. any positive information from those that have had them? Seriously with all due respect to other people, I would like to know what HAS worked on these bugs if anything. They are not bed bugs nor are they fleas.

It depends. If they fly, they are most likely some form of sand fly (no-see-um). If they don't, well, I can't say.

How do you get rid of these tiny black bugs in the coach of the dogs and cats they are not fleas they don't jump there tiny black bugs

I have the same or similar. The exterminator got everything except these black tiny biting bugs. They seem to be in my clothes and pjs. I find them in the dryer lint and blankets, and have caught them on tape. When they bite I have a roll of clear tape to get them. They are not in the rest of the house but stay on me. Brought them to my exterminator to identify. They are wearing me down. HELP

In m experience I have carpet beetles. The beetles eat clothes and. Never see them. I feel bugs crawling on me and biting me and I don't see them on me. But I found little black dots that don't move. Turns out some people are allergic t the larvae hairs that shed which is the feeling of crawling and biting. And the dots are shells that shed not bugs which is why they don't move but are on you because you are laying on them and they're on your bedding.

I have these little black bugs that are about the size of a flea & they bite. What can I do to get rid of them?

I totally feel your pain, regarding the little black biting bugs. Yes, they live in our clothes and bite us all night. I have been to the Medical Dr. , and also the Dermatologist, and they confirmed I had no lice, however I was rolling these little black bugs off my body. I have tried everything, and have found over the counter " hot Spot ", for fleas, ticks and lice work. And, lots of prayer.

Yes, Hot Shot has a bright purple label and offers everything needed, usually found at a big box home goods/hardware store. It contains 0.025% Prallethrin and 0.005% Gamma-Cyhalothrin

I also recommend Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil (STRONG) shampoo all over your body and the intense conditioning treatment from the same line that even has a shaving cream now. Coloring your hair may help, but I'm not sure whether it's actually necessary.

Everything else seems to be a complete waste of tume and money except very expensive prescriptions of Ulesvia or Sklice (better) for the entire body. Home, vehicle, and office will still require treatment at the same time.

(Hot Shot was the ONLY product that worked years ago, the last time evil people literally stalking me went out of their way to purposefully infect me with these awful bugs. This time I spread it around their stomping grounds before treatment... so payback is a b****.)

Good luck everyone!!

I am having the same problem and every morning I find bites on my legs...bad bites, and when I look at my bed and sheets they look like black pepper. I think I have found the answer. I bought diatomaceous earth at LOWES and put it on the carpet around the bed and rubbed it into the mattress , box springs and even on my sheets at the bottem. So far it is working and no more bites.

Best Answer

They are scabies. I have had them for a long time now, the seven year itch mite and very hard to get rid of. Good luck.

They are not scabies. Scabies are microscopic and can't be seen with the naked eye.

Do they have wings?

they are not scabies. Scabies area parasites rhat burrow under your skin and stay there. And there is treatment for scabies.

Can u please tell me about your experience why u call it scabies.

My husband and I have battled similar bugs for maybe 3 months now and I am desperate too- don't know what to do. Please let me know if you find any solution.

Best Answer

Bird of rat mites. Look for bird nest in eves of house or attic.
Or just roosting birds. Do u or neighbors have chickens?
Do u cats that bring dead birds or mice onto ur property ?
Even if the dead animals r left outise u can get them on ur clothing when walking by. Mice or rats under ur house?
Go to birdmites.org.
These r very difficult to get rid of.
Also read about springtails. They eat mold. The mold or fungus in ur home gets on ur body. The springtails will crawl on u to get to. It. Check for damp spots in ur home.
Read the book. THE YEAR OF THE MITE.
This woman and daughter and house got infested with bird mites. It's very well written. I was glad I read it.
Good luck. Be diligent. What works for one person to get rid of these may not work for you.
There is no one time treatment for this. U have to work at it everyday. Also treat car and work space.

Anonymous

i haven't got the bugs identified yet, and i don't know how to eradicate them. but i do know how to beat the little s.o.b.s down to a minimum exept for my cats,and i ain't givin up.ain't no way i'm goin to put them down..... try tim-bor, it's made for wood boring bugs but it beats the hell out of any bug. yet, it is less harmful than tablesalt to humans. boil water, put 1 cup t.b. in to 4 cups water, spray on almost everything you got,ok, not the computer, especialy your bed and surrounding area. your couch, chairs, floors, toilet, etc... after you spray, rinse sprayer with hot water so the sprayer doesn't clog. after it dries on your bed, use a duster(from flow master?) like in the old days when they put a pesticide on plants. ya put t.b. in shake it a bit and push the handle in and the powder comes out in a fog so to speak. this you can spray a bit on your electrical devices and throughout your household try not to breath too much. my friend isn't afraid of any bug cuz he's been using this for about 15 yrs. i warned him several times about problem and he also lives next door to another person with bugs he don't get em, i think it's more of a preventitive than a kill em all like we are both looking for. also put some in a sock tie the end and when one bugs you rub the sock on the spot, like magic no more itch there.i used to wake up with 2-4 in the corner of my eyes, but since i took the sock and daily poofed my face, neck, pillow, plus i rub the sock on facial hair and closed eyes i am gaining. let me know if this at least helps you, and if you find a kill em all thing let me know

HI..I know what you are talking about and what they are..scabies,I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AS YOU HAVE AND CAN'T GET RID OF THEM.WHEN YOU SEE ONE AND IF YOU HAVE TIME,GET A KLEENEX AND STAND WITH THE TIP OF THE KLEENEX TO THE TIP OF THE BUG,YOU WILL SEE IT CRAWL..they are ten times worse than bedbugs so GOODLUCK

Me too. I am in Northern California and live in an apartment complex with shared laundry. Not fleas, not rat/bird mites. I went to our county vector and was told these are just debris but these sting me at night and they are in my hair/ body and take a look at my shower floor after shower. I don't know if it is related but I found an infestation hiding in in a piece that keeps the shower doors up. I doused with Dawn, waited then blasted shower spray in the groove and out came a horrible infestation. Also went to ER thinking these are scabies but I don't itch. They just sting. Next considered hair lice and used a lice comb and pulled out a bunch of this stuff as well as stuff that looked like brownish/yellowish goo and eggs. Hair lice professionals said not hair lice. What i am thinking now is body lice and boiled some nylon bras, socks and a fleece vest and these egg-like things came to the surface. So body lice sounds to be the answer but these things are all in my carpet, kitchen walls, hiding under range hood, drop on floor and I think my dog has what looks like eggs around his eyes. Body lice sounds to be the best answer because they are on almost all my clothes now that I've become aware and when I open a bag of dirty laundry, I get attacked by the stings. But the part about being on my walls, drains, furniture (wood and sofa) just doesn't sound consistent with body lice. I can't afford to throw all my clothes and belongings away and found that Diatomaceous Earth (food grade) on my carpets, bags of dirty laundry and hair every night and it seems to calm the stings to almost nothing within 24 hours. I figure this will buy me time while I throw out or sanitize my clothing. Also, I have a dehumidifier running that collects a gallon of water in 8 hours and that is helping. Does anyone know if body lice can get on more than clothing, carpet and furniture? BTW, my dishwasher broke and I found an infestation with eggs in the kitchen drain and the dishwasher. The last 2 months have only been filled with neurotic daily laundering, daily vacuuming, alcohol spraying everywhere and 2 long showers using Dawn, borax, tea tree, hydrogen peroxide and sulfer soap. My life has been put on hold and I need help too.

Photos are:
-debris after shower
-my neck got crepe with a horrible rash (on my arms, shoulder and feel stings on legs, crotch...everywhere)
-the stains on wall that I thought were grease but these were also stuff I got out of my hair
-Image of the eggs that suddenly appear on my white kitchen counters. After wiping, they keep coming back.

Hello,
Did you find cure?

Hi Nancy,

What part of northern california are you from? I am from Sacramento and am dealing with the same thing as you and am equally as baffled by it. Mine all started when I moved into an apartment complex that was infested with bed bugs. I ended up moving out of that apartment to get away but these things followed me to my new apartment. Its going on 2 years I have been dealing with this and nothing that I have tried seems to work for more than a day or two. My theory is that the black specks that you and I see are not really what is causing the biting and crawling feeling, and the true parasite is either to small to see or simply transparent. I purchased a microscope and almost always the black specs are lint or some other form of debris. So far I have yet to see one thing that looks like an actual bug, but I have seen thousands of eggs in my clothing. Like thousands in one piece of clothing, it is disgusting. Im still trying new strategies all the time though. Im on day number 3 of this so called SALT idea and so far it hasn't seemed to help very much but im going to keep it out for another day or two and see how well it works. I promise to come back with the cure if I discover it.

Sands fly

We're do they come from.

Sounds like black mites to me, have it too, driving me insane
I heard try acidic stuff, lemon lime

I don't know if you're still checking this site but I've got the same things. In my clothes,coats and furniture. We've flea bombed,sprayed,boil washed and tumble dried. We've salted everywhere. We've blitzed the house and ended up throwing our bed and mattress amongst other things. What the heck are they? People seem to think I'm mad but my clothes feel like they are crawling. I thought at first I was imagining it until I saw them in my coat which is beige. Some are like fungus gnats or drain fly ,some are like black lint. They don't jump and they don't seem to crawl when picked at.
We are at a loss. Just wondered if you'd figured it out.
We've even decided to move after sending all our clothes and fabric items to launderette and kept them bagged up. They are even in our towels so we boil the hell out of them and just hope they don't get in our hair. They have been before and we freaked. We now shower and wash our hair every night without fail and my hair resembles Wurzel now due to the excess washing and drying.
We Daren's buy another mattress until they are gone as they infested the last one.
We are so clean it's ridiculous as I have ocd so this is doing my nut in. Any advice anyone please?
We have no pets,don't have plants etc.
We've had pest control and it's definitely not bed bugs or anything serious according to him. I beg to differ as this is serious. It's affecting our life.
We've flushed drain gel down all drains ,snaked them out and having a plumber come check them.
We never see anything except in clothes or bedding or throws which makes it even more odd. I've sprayed for moths and powdered for carpet beetle. It's weird.

I am being bitten i cant see anything they are in my clothes they feel like needle pricks my skin is red and blotchy nut no sores i have tried natural oils steam cleaned carpet i used vinegar alcohol and bleach and ammonia they are hell at night and i cant sleep they treated my apt but they say they cant find anything they put out sticky traps but they dont get on them they are in my towels clothes and i am at my wits end on how to kill them.This has been going on since Dec 2016 Can anyone help me

I have seen these things and the next time you see one pour some salt over it and wach it jump...i think i know where there coming from, i see them all over stores and practicly everywhere i look. i have developed a keen eye...iron your rug, i truely believe this is an epedemic happening in the usa...

These sound like what I have the bugs I have they don't look like bugs but I know they are they fly around my house first I thought they were mites I'm still not sure there in my clothes on and in my skin they are all over my apartment and I clean and they just keep coming back again and again I have had these for a year now I have told the landlord board of health and housing inspector and everyone tells me they are not bucs but when I say what are they everyone has no answer. The doctors think I'm crazy I have ordered this shampoo and stuff for around the house from www.Ginesis.com the stuff does work but they still come back cause my apartment is infested I really don't know what to do any help would be great PLEASE, I have had these for a little over a year,.

Hey Johnny
I am dealing with the same exact problem for like a year now, haven found a solution yet to get rid off these annoying suckers, I get bitten day and night worse at night, their bites feel like a needle prick going into your skin. My only relief now is,I wear double loose layer of shirts, and I just wrap a towel on my pants to cover my legs when I'm home. They bite me on dick as well which I disguise the most, and leave open sore blister sores. I know what they look like and feel like when they bite, so I just rub a rag on whatever spot to remove them, they often get scared and try to leap and hide in my hair. I'm extremely desperate, nobody knows

I also have microscopic biting black bugs that jump on me from our bedroom quilt, desk, and up from the carpet. I feel like they are also in my clothes and wonder if it could be because we use a shared laundry room in this apartment building and wonder if the bugs could be from other people who have animals in their apts.?? I just washed all the bedding and had the carpets cleaned but I'm going to put down flea and tick powder tomorrow when we go to work and have the carpets cleaned again next week... I must admit that we eat in our bedroom and I'm pretty sure that doesn't help. What does everyone think?!

I'M TELLING YOU!! MY HOME OF 17 YRS BURNT SO I WAS FOECED MOVE INTO MY PARENTS TEAVEL TRAILER AND WE LIVE IN A DESERTED AREA BY FIELDS. WELL THESE BASTERDS ARE A NIGHT MARE ITS BEEN 2 YRS OF TRYING EVERYTHING. THEY JUST COME RIGHT BACK..THERE ARE MICE AND SQUIRLS EVERYWHERE OUT HERE I HATE MICE AND BUGS, BUT IM GETTINH ATE ALIVE ,IM ALMOST ON THE VERGE OF ENDING MY LIFE OVER IT..I CANT THINK .AS IT IS RIGHT NOW ,IM HOT AND SWEATIBG AND THESE BASTERDS ARE BITING ME ALL OVER.
MY PARENTS THINK IM CRAZY CAUSE THEY DONT SEE ANYTHING..IVE TOLD MY PARENTS THAT THIS TRAOLER IS INFESTED WITH THESE FRICKEN MITES.. FOR 2 YRS NOW I HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THESE THINGS..I HAVE NEVER ECPERINCED ANYTHING SO EVIL IN MY LIFE

I have been having this problem for months my house has been exterminated six times I threw everything out and I still have these tiny black dots like bugs they don't seem to move they are in all my clothing and bedding the only thing that seems to work is yellow Listerine I spray my bed and sheets every night and I spray myself with Listerine after washing my clothes I put everything in plastic bags plastic Ziploc bags until I am going to wear them my house is upside down I don't allow anyone to come over and I only go over to someone's house if I just took a shower I don't have any answers to getting rid of them altogether this this process seems to only lessen them my exterminator insists that these diets are not bugs and have not been diagnosed under a microscope thanks for sharing any possible suggestion

Have you found out what these little black bugs are. Im havig the same problem. I read this and it could hae been my question. I have been going thru the same thing for 3 months.iv took mydog to the vet twice and had the Orkin man and the Terminix man tell me its not a bug. I cant sleep or eat. All i do is clean and wash clothes. Im desperate for answers.

Yes!!! to all who answered scabies is 95% right bcuz not everybody will/has/have had scabies. It's now considered an STI, as it needs close contact with a new nesting source to be contracted for the most part, there are obviously other ways of getting it but that would be best bet. Either way you don't want that bs cream the Dr. will give you cuz that just masks the problem. You want the pill that you will never be told about and have to order it online(not carried in canada). I don't remember where I found it online about 6 months ago i maybe so it's out there. Take that along with the cream as well as neem oil and turmeric capsules*usually find at an all natural, organic, homeopatic and other healthy foods store*. And there you have it, I'm surprised it took so long for anybody to come up with one of few logical possibilities instead of coming up with one of those crazy pepper mites or bird/rat mites or other paranoid mental state of delusional story. Scabies invades shelters and any other overcrowded unhealthy dingy whatever it is that jus screams infestations. So vacuum lots, shower or bathe in neem oil at least once a day and do your laundry in hot water dry on high heat even toss in some neem oil just bcuz, why not won't hurt nothing but those lil black biting bugs right?!!

I am wondering if you still have this problem? I have been dealing with this for a year-and-a-half now. And the matter is getting worse they infest everything. I'm about to get a divorce over it as my husband thinks I am crazy. I have had many visits from several different pest control , all of home also looked at me like I was crazy and said they saw nothing or found nothing. Did you ever find any solutions?