Getting Rid of Tiny Crawling Bugs?

Can anyone help me in discovering what these bugs are? They are usually pretty tiny. Some of them move pretty quickly, and others (bigger ones) seem to crawl more slowly. I noticed them on my counter the other day and now all over my walls, on all floors of my home, and along the walls. I have sprayed the bugs with bug killer and it seems to stun them for a bit and then they keep moving. I originally only found them at night, but now I am seeing more of them and at all times a day. If anyone can provide any clues I would greatly appreciate it.

Best Answer

Yeah, that photo is pretty hard to read. It looks to be a beetle. I suggest you visit the following links to see if you can compare cdn.orkin.com/.../orkin-insect-id-guide.pdf[/downloads/orkin-insect-id-guide.pdf]false

As a general rule, diatomaceous earth is a good natural killer of hard-shelled insects in the larval stage.

Home and Garden Pest Control BugsMay 26, 2020
😷
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Getting-Rid-of-Tiny-Crawling-Bugs.html