Ginger Beef Lettuce Wraps
This delicious favored beef can be served in a lettuce leaf wrap or over a green salad. This is a page about ginger beef lettuce wraps
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These Ginger Beef Lettuce Wraps are a family favorite - and they're fast! Perfect for a busy night.
Total Time: 15 minutes
Source: Weight Watchers
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce (reduced sodium)
- lettuce leaves (Boston or iceberg)
- Spray large skillet with non-stick spray and set over med.-high heat. Add beef and cook, breaking apart until browned, about 3 minutes. Drain.
- Add celery, water chestnuts, and garlic; cook until crisp tender, about 2 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, ginger, and red pepper flakes. Cook stirring until heated through, about 1 minute.
- Spoon into lettuce leaves and serve. The "proper" way to eat these is to roll up the lettuce to make a wrap, but it's a bit messy :) For a tidier version, the beef mixture can be served over greens to make a really tasty salad.
Ginger beef lettuce wraps are delicious and healthy. Watch this video and make your own tonight.