Lettuce Wrap Recipes

Ingredients

• 1 head of butter lettuce cleaned and dried*
  • taco meat
  • cheese
  • salsa
  • minced onion
  • sour cream
*I use a salad spinner

Directions

Use a leaf of the lettuce as a taco shell. Fill with your favorite combination of taco goodies. Pick up and eat!

This lettuce is fabulous! I find it in my supermarket in a plastic container. It still has the roots on it. It stays fresh for a long time. The leaves form perfect little cups.

Source: I got the idea off of the Food Network. They used chicken salad. I have a Lap-band and have a hard time eating taco shells. It worked perfectly!

5 More Solutions

Rinse whole lettuce leaves and carefully pat dry. Set aside. In a medium skillet over high heat, brown the pork in vegetable oil, stirring often and reducing the heat to medium, if necessary. Drain, and set aside to cool.

A great way to use left over rotisserie into a new meal. These lettuce cups will make a nice snack or a light lunch or dinner. Very healthy and yummy!

filling on Lettuce leaf

This sounds like a complicated recipe but it's really easy and it's just a matter of already having the ingredients ready and well worth the effort. The chicken refrigerates well if there are leftovers.

A nice way to present a salad is by using lettuce cups.

Food and Recipes Recipes Main DishesSeptember 21, 2012
🎄
🍂
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Lettuce-Wrap-Recipes.html