Veggie Wrap Recipes
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 846 Posts
June 6, 2011
Easy and tasty, and can be made a day ahead by wrapping individually in plastic wrap and placing in the refrigerator.
Read More Comments
- 4 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 7 oz. hummus, flavor of your choice
- 2 cups romaine lettuce, julienned
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and finely diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and finely diced
- 6 oz. feta, flavor of your choice, crumbled
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, rinsed, drained, and sliced
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
Evenly spread tortillas with the hummus.
Toss lettuce, cucumber, tomato, feta, olives, vinegar, and oil in a medium bowl, then evenly spoon onto the tortillas, wrap burrito style, and serve.
By Deeli from Richland, WA
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
August 6, 2007
A nice way to present a salad is by using lettuce cups.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.