Ginger Soy Snapper Fish
This is a simple way to put together a delicious high protein fish with an Asian twist. You can skip the pan frying method here and insert the dredged fish into an oven preheated at 425F for 15 minutes.
Prep Time: Up to 2 hours to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 6 pieces of snapper (about 1.5 whole fish)
- 1 Tbsp ginger, grated
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 3 Tbsp oil
- Mix together the ginger, garlic and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Add the pieces of snapper and roll around until they're all coated with the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
- Place marinated fish and flour into a plastic bag.
- Shake the bag until all the pieces of fish are well coated with flour.
- Put oil in a large frying pan and cook fish over medium heat until browned, about 3 to 4 minutes per side. Serve with lime wedges.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!