Giving Set of Encyclopedias Away

I have a complete set of the World Book Encyclopedia. I want to give it away. I live in Randallstown, Maryland.

You may find it difficult to find someone to take your set. Encyclopedias published after 1923 are worthless; even Goodwill and Salvation Army won't take them so they end up in landfill. Everything is now online and updated constantly so people are not interested in large sets of outdated books. Consider contacting child care agencies, churches, senior craft centers etc., as they may be interested in the books for the pictures. Yes, sad!

I know your post is a bit old but I would be interested in the encyclopedias id you still have them. I'm in Southern Indiana.

Are you still interested? My MIL has a complete set from 1966-2002.

We have 1943 complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica's in great condition. Would you or anyone want them?

We have 1943 complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica's in great condition. Would you or anyone want them? Thanks, Daniel in MI.

I would take them if you still have them. How much would it be to ship them to Canada, especifically Port Elgin, Ontario.

I am cleaning out my Dad's house who passed away in Clarksville. He has an old 70's I think set of encyclopedias.

Are you interested? You can just have them.

I have a full set of encyclopedia brittania along with entire children's encyclopedia set. I live in Toronto. If you are interested in them.

I have a set of 15th edition encyclopedia britannicas free to anyone that would like to pick them up or pay for the shipping. I live in Lake Villa, Illinois

I have a complete set of Encyclopedia Americana you can have. You would just have to pay the shipping. 1955 edition - 30 volumes. Im in Ottawa, Ontario.

Still interested in encyclopedias? I live in Michigan? Ever come this way?