Glazed Cinnamon Bar Recipes
The delicious aroma of cinnamon will bring the family together when you serve these scrumptious bars warm from the oven. This page contains glazed cinnamon bar recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These bars are great any time, but especially while still warm.
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg, separated
- pinch salt
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup unsifted powdered sugar
- 1/2-1 cup chopped walnuts
- Combine margarine, brown sugar, egg yolk, and salt. Beat until creamy.
- Stir in flour and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Spread thick batter in lightly greased 15x10 inch pan.
- Beat egg white just until foamy.
- Stir in powdered sugar.
- Brush sugar mixture over batter. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut into bars while still warm.
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 Minutes
By Robin from Washington, IA