Good Skillet Meal For Pet

My dog was out of his dog food so I fried up some ground beef and ground chicken. After washing and draining it in a colander to get some of the grease off, I put it back in the skillet and added turnip greens, cooked rice, and a squirt of Worcestershire sauce. It was a little dry so I added the liquid from broccoli I'd cooked. He loved it and begged for more.

By Betty

Sounds like a great recipe! But you're liable to wind up a real short-order cook! The meal you prepared will do your pup so much better than anything else! I make a stew for mine & add barley and/or oats. He's kinda spoiled now! lol You can add sweet potatoes & steamed carrots (cut thin), too!

Pets Dogs Dog Food RecipesAugust 3, 2012
🎃
🌻
🎂