Greek Three Bean Salad
I made this dish for a get together with friends because they needed a vegetarian protein to go along with dinner. This dish was a hit with everyone! No leftovers.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- 2 cans green beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek olives
- Salad Dressing
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Put dressing ingredients in glass jar and shake to distribute.
- Drain cans of beans and rinse under cold water, let dry. I put them into the refrigerator to cool.
- Put one layer of beans and olives in casserole, drizzle with salad dressing and sprinkle with 1/4 of the feta cheese. Layer the remaining beans, olives and drizzle once more with dressing and sprinkle with the remaining cheese. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
I used about half of the yield of Greek salad dressing in this dish and refrigerated the remainder. Personal preference.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2023 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.