Greek Salad Recipes

0
Share
Pin
Save
Follow
Print

This is the way my Papa (Grampa) from Greece would make a salad and would occasionally toss in a few pitted Kalamata olives, too ;-)

Directions:

Toss first six ingredients in a large bowl. Lightly coat with olive oil and toss again. Splash with vinegar to your personal taste and toss again.

Can serve immediately or, to allow flavors to blend, cover and refrigerate for two hours or even a day.

By Deeli from Richland, WA

8 More Solutions

Here's my twist on the original Brown Derby Cobb Salad. Besides the dressing ingredient mixture, the amount of the other ingredients are up to your mood of the day and the amount of people you are serving.

I love to make Greek salad anytime I have extra cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers. This summery salad keeps a long time and goes with all sorts of barbecue or outdoor grilling recipes. I would usually sprinkle feta on each serving but I made due with what I had at home.

A bowl of Greek salad, ready for serving.

This healthy salad is perfect as a light lunch or would be a nice side salad. It is a great way to get your veggies in too!

I made this dish for a get together with friends because they needed a vegetarian protein to go along with dinner. This dish was a hit with everyone! No leftovers.

Tear lettuce and toss with cucumber, pepper, tomatoes, and scallions. Garnish with olives, anchovies, and cheese. Sprinkle with oregano, salt, and pepper.

A Greek orzo salad recipe that is easy to make and so flavorful. It would be perfect as a side dish or for a light meal. This is a page about making Greek orzo salad.

Greek Orzo Salad in Glass Bowl

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

While the additional ingredients can vary the mainstay of Greek pasta salad in addition to the pasta is typically feta cheese, onion, garlic, herbs, and olives. Typically tomatoes, bell peppers, and cucumbers are also added. Finish with a red wine dressing and enjoy. Recipes can be found below.

A bowl of Greek pasta salad with tomatoes, olives and feta cheese.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a great summer salad for picnics and potlucks. The cucumbers stay crisp longer than lettuce.

Food and Recipes Recipes Salads VegetableJanuary 6, 2013
🐛
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Greek-Salad-Recipes.html