Grocery Bags For Stuffing Stored Items

I have two carry cases for my new camera. As I use only one, I decided to pack the other, away. I didn't want it to become flattened or misshapen in storage, so I stuffed it.

I found those ubiquitous grocery bags to be the ideal stuffing. I'm thinking these plastic bags have lots of applications as stuffing. The first to come to mind is using them as shoe trees.

Shoe trees are almost a thing of the past. Stuffing shoes, particularly the toe with these bags is bound to help preserve the shape of the shoes when they are not being used for extended periods.

So, ladies, if you're putting your high heel tennis sneakers away for the winter, help keep them looking great for spring by stuffing them with grocery bags!

Great idea! Unfortunately many stores no longer give out plastic bags. Here in my section of CA you have to bring your own or pay 10 cents for a bag. I used to use them all the time for packing cookies I would send my daughters and they in turn used the bags for their doggy "pickups". I used plastic bags for so many things but no more :(

You are so right about how many uses these bags have - especially when used to keep items from "collapsing".

I use them in my shoes and especially in my purses but - in a pinch - they also make good packing material.
Thanks for making me think again - maybe there are other ways to use these.

I just make sure I only use clean (no food) bags and may even add a fragrance puff in some items.