Ground Beef Haystacks
A quick, easy meal when you don't have a lot of time. Layer a variety of foods to create a delicious meal. This page contains ground beef haystacks
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This stackable dish is described perfectly by its name. You layer a variety of foods to create a delicious meal. This recipe has been passed down through my mom's side of the family. It's quick and easy, which makes it a perfect go-to meal when you don't have a lot of time. Best of all, every member of the family can build their plate with what they like. You can add more or substitute ingredients too, like lettuce, sour cream, onions, etc. I think if you try these haystacks once, you'll definitely want them again!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: 3-4 servings
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bag shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1-2 tomatoes
- ranch dressing
- 1/2 bag corn chips
- Cook the ground beef and add approximately 4 oz. to your plate.
- Heat 1/2 cup pinto beans in the microwave for a minute. Add it on top of the ground beef. Make sure not to use more beans than this, or the flavor will overpower the beef.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese next.
- Melt the cheese in the microwave. Cut up the tomato and add the desired amount on top.
- Add a handful of corn chips and at least 1/4 cup of ranch dressing. Enjoy!
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.