Growing Grass on Bald Spots

Can anyone help me. We recently bought a new home with a nice size yard that has a pool. But the pool sits pretty far back in the yard. There are a lot of bald spots in the grass which makes a lot of mud. I put down grass seed the problem is there isn't a lot of sun where the bald spots are. Can anyone give me suggestions on how to grow this grass back. Thank you. Kate

Answers:

Growing Grass on Bald Spots

You need to buy shade grass seed and cover with burlap and water well. The burlap protects from seed stealer birds and helps keep the soil moist. The grass will grow right through the burlap and you pull it off gently when you get a good show of growth. (04/11/2005)

By Susan from Hamilton

Growing Grass on Bald Spots

I had that problem last year and I used the Lawn Patch Shady Mixture. It is grass seed, mulch and fertilizer. It worked great, for a shady spot under my tree and it came up so fast and blended with my existing lawn too! (04/11/2005)

By Donna

🌻
📓
🎂