Growing Red Fountain Grass in Pots?

I planted red fountain grasses in a pot and it has not grown tall like it should have. All the other plants in the pot are doing fine. Did I plant the grass too deep?

I have never seen in grown in a container before, so I am not sure if it could be root bound Mine doesn't seem to reach its full height until later in fall, where it gets to be around 4 to 6 feet tall. It needs full sun. Since it gets so tall, it would need deep roots so that its not top heavy, which makes me wonder if its just not happy in a container. Of course, there may also be smaller versions of it that I am not aware of, that you may have.

Home and Garden Gardening ContainerJuly 21, 2016
🐛
🌻
😷
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Growing-Red-Fountain-Grass-in-Pots.html