Growing a Money Tree Plant?

Category House Plants
These fast growing plants are believe by some to bring good luck. They are easy to grow in your home or office if given the right conditions and care. This is a page about growing a money tree plant.

I have a money tree. It has a sticky residue on the leaves, and the leaves are turning yellow. What is wrong with the plant?

By Bertha M. from Baltimore, MD

I have a money tree plant that I grow inside and it did wonderfully for about a year. Then I decided to put some Miracle Gro in it and it started dying the next day! I only have about 7 stalks left and the big stalks at the bottom have turned brown.

What can I do to save this plant? I let it dry out really good and I just watered it again yesterday. It's looking a little better today. I've kept pulling the dead leaves off. So what else can I do?

By MobeaB from Texas City, TX

Home and Garden Gardening House PlantsAugust 13, 2013
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Growing-a-Money-Tree-Plant.html