Growing an Avocado Plant?

I had an avocado plant; it was growing good it was already 8 feet tall, but one day I went out and when I got back home my plant was cut. They cut the top part off where the leaves were growing. What can I do to get it to grow again? The steam is still green!

Hello !
Don't worry an avocado is a tree and it will start new branches from its trunk. Some people "pinch" or cut the top of the avocado shoot at a very early stage of its growth so that it will start new branches and get stronger. You too would have had to cut it anyway. Just relax and watch it grow.

Catherine

Home and Garden Gardening Fruit TreesApril 8, 2016
🌻
😷
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Growing-an-Avocado-Plant-2.html