ColoringHair Tips

Hair Too Dark After Dyeing

I recently got my hair dyed. It was blond and I wanted to go a little darker however it was too dark. The hairdresser put a few highlights in it however the ends of my hair are darker than the top. What's my best bet to get my ends dyed blonder.

Since you went to a hairdresser, go back and tell him or her that you are dissatisfied with the results. They should fix it for free.

The place of business should fix your hair for free but if not, washing with Dawn dishsoap usually lightens it as well as color corrector

If you have paid to have your hair done and you are not happy with the results it is up to the salon to fix the problem. They have all the products available and can fix this without damaging your hair. You paid for the job and they need to give you the results that you want.

Return to the hairdresser and discuss options with them.
Perhaps there was a misunderstanding about how you wanted your hair done?

You should call and make an appointment as soon as possible.

They have shampoo and conditioner that lighten hair,although I would contact a professional for the right product that doesn't strip,break and frizz your hair!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ColoringOctober 6, 2019
🎃