Hand Washing With a Broken Arm

People who have broken their arm say their biggest complaint is that they can't wash their good hand. This page is about hand washing with a broken arm.

Fortunately I have not broken my arm. People that I know who have broken their arm say their biggest complaint is that they can't wash their good hand. So being the problem solver that I am, I found this little foot shaped foot scrubber at Wal-Mart. It has suction cups on the bottom and very soft rubbery little strips attached to the top.

So we gave it a try to wash one hand, and it works very well. Just dampen it, and a little squirt on soft soap or foaming soap then briskly rub your hand top and palm back to front. Run a little water to rinse it off and just leave it in the sink. It's not hard to dry one hand, but it is sure hard to wash it.

By Babette from Lemon Grove, CA

Health & Beauty AdviceSeptember 6, 2013
😷
📓
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Hand-Washing-With-a-Broken-Arm.html