Handmade Happy Thanksgiving Card and Gift Bag
Brighten a loved ones day at the start of this holiday season with a lovely card and gift bag. Here is how to make a handmade happy Thanksgiving card and gift bag
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with this handmade card and gift bag. Maybe take the time to send this as a thank you to your dinner hostess or someone you are thankful for.
Total Time: 50 mins.
- 2 white cardstock
- Echo Park Paper Co. Fall Fever Collection
- double-sided tape
- foam tape
- pearl stickers
- baker's twine
- hole punch
- Make 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 inch card from white cardstock.
Cut stripe paper into 1 1/2 x 6 1/2 inch and autumn leaves into 3 x 6 1/2 inches. Cut 'Happy Thanksgiving' from journaling paper.
- Use double-sided tape to adhere stripe and autumn leaves paper to card as shown.
- Center the 'Happy Thanksgiving' journaling paper onto card and adhere with foam tape.
- Embellish the four corners with pearl stickers.
- Use the template to make a gift bag. Print it on white cardstock and cut out the shape with scissors.
- Trace the template onto tree paper. Cut out, fold, and glue flaps.
- Hole punch the top center of the bag. Then insert baker's twine (or ribbon) through the tag and bag, and tie into a ribbon.