Happy Thanksgiving Card and Gift Bag
Celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with this handmade card and gift bag. Maybe take the time to send this as a thank you to your dinner hostess or someone you are thankful for.
Total Time: 50 mins.
- 2 white cardstock
- Echo Park Paper Co. Fall Fever Collection
- double-sided tape
- foam tape
- pearl stickers
- baker's twine
- hole punch
- Make 4 1/2 x 6 1/2 inch card from white cardstock.
Cut stripe paper into 1 1/2 x 6 1/2 inch and autumn leaves into 3 x 6 1/2 inches. Cut 'Happy Thanksgiving' from journaling paper.
- Use double-sided tape to adhere stripe and autumn leaves paper to card as shown.
- Center the 'Happy Thanksgiving' journaling paper onto card and adhere with foam tape.
- Embellish the four corners with pearl stickers.
- Use the template to make a gift bag. Print it on white cardstock and cut out the shape with scissors.
- Trace the template onto tree paper. Cut out, fold, and glue flaps.
- Hole punch the top center of the bag. Then insert baker's twine (or ribbon) through the tag and bag, and tie into a ribbon.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In These Guides