Hanging Un-level Wall Art

Using a piece of paper, and pushpins, you can prepare an uneven wall art pictures to hang on the wall in a level manner.

About The Author: Using a piece of paper, and pushpins, you can prepare an uneven wall art pictures to hang on the wall in a level manner.

I recently bought two wooden cat pictures. They were the exact same size, but I wanted them to be glued together in a staggered manner. So I got out the wood glue and went to town.

No, that's not the tip, I promise.

When the glue dried and they were ready to hang, I thought "how am I going to get these level"? I sat it down on my cutting board and came up with this.

Lay your work upside down. Then lay a piece of paper that is sideways, or any way to make sure it covers both holes designed for hanging.

Then, mark the edgings so you know where to place the side and top.
Now punch the holes in the paper with a pen. Now this is very important. Flip it over.

Remember you are measuring the back so it needs to be reversed on the wall as it is on the paper.

I held it up where I wanted it and put the push pins through the paper, making sure I didn't have to eye' anything.

With the first push pin (or nail is the hole is not big enough) into the wall, I hung the other hole onto the pin. It was perfect.

You can either take the work off the pins/nails and remove the paper, or just rip it out like I did. Either way, your work is marked perfectly.
I hope this helps!!

You will need two nails/pins, a hammer, scissors, and a pen. That's it!

Source: None, Just putting two remaining brain cells together.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating AdviceMay 11, 2020
🐛
🌻
👔
😷

Generated 2020-05-12 23:08:36 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️