Happy Easter Carrot Card
Easter is around the corner. You can make this adorable Easter card with a touch of cuteness (child's hand).
Total Time: 20 minutes
- glue stick
- goggly eyes
- Trace your child's hand onto green construction paper.
- You will need to cut two hands out to resemble the leaves on a carrot.
- Fold orange construction paper in half and cut a triangle piece to create a carrot card.
- Glue down the hands (leaves) over the top of the triangle flap.
- Glue on goggly eyes and using a marker fill in lines for carrot and smiley face.
- Finish off with your choice of note inside for Easter card.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!