Making a Happy Easter Carrot Card
Tracing a child's hand can create a fun carrot tops for this cute card. This is a page about making a happy Easter carrot card
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Easter is around the corner. You can make this adorable Easter card with a touch of cuteness (child's hand).
Total Time: 20 minutes
- glue stick
- goggly eyes
- Trace your child's hand onto green construction paper.
- You will need to cut two hands out to resemble the leaves on a carrot.
- Fold orange construction paper in half and cut a triangle piece to create a carrot card.
- Glue down the hands (leaves) over the top of the triangle flap.
- Glue on goggly eyes and using a marker fill in lines for carrot and smiley face.
- Finish off with your choice of note inside for Easter card.