Happy Valen-Slime Cards
My son and I made these "Will You Be My Valen-Slime Valentine Cards" for some of his friends in the neighborhood using left over fabric scraps and construction paper.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: A couple cards (varies depending how many you need)
- black marker
- construction paper
- scrap fabric
- scissors & decorative scissors (optional)
- Use your choice of construction paper and cut a rectangle with decorative scissors.
- Using scrap fabric (I had a lot from Halloween dragon costume fabric) cut out the shape of a slime/blob.
- Since we made a handful, I helped my son write the cards while he cut out the rectangle cards (to be folded). The front of the card I wrote, "Will you be my"
- Inside the folded card it says "Valen- slime" and then there is the slime fabric cut out.
- Decorate with hearts in colored pencils and your card is ready to be taped on to gift.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!