Happy Valen-Slime Cards

My son and I made these "Will You Be My Valen-Slime Valentine Cards" for some of his friends in the neighborhood using left over fabric scraps and construction paper.

Total Time: 20 minutes

Yield: A couple cards (varies depending how many you need)

1. Use your choice of construction paper and cut a rectangle with decorative scissors.
  2. Using scrap fabric (I had a lot from Halloween dragon costume fabric) cut out the shape of a slime/blob.
  3. Since we made a handful, I helped my son write the cards while he cut out the rectangle cards (to be folded). The front of the card I wrote, "Will you be my"
  4. Advertisement

5. Inside the folded card it says "Valen- slime" and then there is the slime fabric cut out.
  6. Decorate with hearts in colored pencils and your card is ready to be taped on to gift.

Crafts Valentine's Day Crafts for KidsFebruary 13, 2020
🌻
🍀
🐰

Generated 2020-02-18 10:42:39 in 963 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

Crafts for KidsValentine's Day