Happy Valen-Slime Cards
My son and I made these "Will You Be My Valen-Slime Valentine Cards" for some of his friends in the neighborhood using left over fabric scraps and construction paper.
Total Time: 20 minutes
Yield: A couple cards (varies depending how many you need)
- black marker
- construction paper
- scrap fabric
- scissors & decorative scissors (optional)
- Use your choice of construction paper and cut a rectangle with decorative scissors.
- Using scrap fabric (I had a lot from Halloween dragon costume fabric) cut out the shape of a slime/blob.
- Since we made a handful, I helped my son write the cards while he cut out the rectangle cards (to be folded). The front of the card I wrote, "Will you be my"
- Inside the folded card it says "Valen- slime" and then there is the slime fabric cut out.
- Decorate with hearts in colored pencils and your card is ready to be taped on to gift.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.