PlanningParties

Having a Big Girls' Slumber Party

What a great fun night we had. We were 16 again and had a "blast." I only had 6 girls over. It was just perfect! We had a nice dinner and then the fun "began!" Into our PJs, and let the games, music, movies, and sweets start.

It really makes you feel like a kid again and why not?

1. I cleaned out the Dollar store the day after Valentine's Day. Everything was pennies on the dollar. All pink and red!
  2. I made goodie sleep over bags for everyone and made a game out of it! And the goodie bags were silky vinyl tote bags filled with mani-pedi things, chocolate, and candy bags, lip glosses, purse size tissues, and much more.
  3. I filled the room with cut out hearts and streamers and hearts with everyone's names.
  4. Ad

5. I printed out a "conversation starter" game of questions we used off and on. That was a lot of fun. *Link* Google...Conversation Starter Questions- I chose questions for girls and funny questions.
  6. I provided a dinner, the girls brought a lot of other things. It was a team effort!
  7. We had two games. One was a game using plastic wrap. I used 3 boxes of plastic wrap, tying the ends together when I would reach the end of a box. I started by wrapping loosely into a ball, then put a goodie bag in the wrap, then wrapping it over and over plenty of times, then wrap the next goodie bag, etc. until all goodie bags were hidden well in plenty of wrap. Then we started to my right to wrap up the first girl around the trunk of her body, wrapping and wrapping until her goodie bag fell out, then staying attached, onto the girl to her right and so on. By the end, all six of us were wrapped together as best friends should be, laughing so hard! :) With all our new found goodies and prizes! :)
  8. Game #2 - We used one toothpick each holding it between our teeth, I started by putting a Lifesaver on my toothpick, and had to pass it to the person beside me by trying to slip it on her toothpick without touching it. When it made it around to me, I added one more Lifesaver, making it 2 Lifesavers to pass around without dropping them. We managed playing and laughing through 3 Lifesavers all the way around! Praying no one had the flu that night. *Yuck* This was a lot of laughs!
  9. Then it was make your own sundaes. There was just about everything you could think of. They loved it!
  10. Most of all we all had the most fun since we were 16 years old! We also watched the movie "Dirty Dancing" and sang to some oldies. Can't wait to do it again! Your never too old to be "16 again."
  11. Ad

That sounds like so much fun!

Thank you for your comment! I am 63 years old and having a lot of fun with my life!! With lots of girlfriends!!

What a blast! Thanks for sharing your party, it tickled me to pieces of how much fun you girls had.