Healthier Ramen Noodles
With the garden in full bloom there are lots of opportunities to make my ramen noodles a little healthier. Add whatever you have plenty of to your soup and voila! Delicious!
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 pkg ramen noodles
- any veggie in your refridge including:
- carrot or beans
- kale or collards, sliced thinly
- leftover cooked chicken or ham
- sesame oil
- soy sauce/amino acid
- I simply boiled two cups water with the spice packet enclosed in the soup (as per instruction on the packet) plus my garden veggies, cut up pretty small (to cook quickly).
- After about 3 minutes boiling, I added the noodles and cooked 3 more minutes.
- I turned off the stove and added a little soy sauce and a splash of sesame oil for flavor. Really good!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!