Recipes That Use Ramen Noodles

With the garden in full bloom there are lots of opportunities to make my ramen noodles a little healthier. Add whatever you have plenty of to your soup and voila! Delicious!

Total Time: 5 minutes

• 1 pkg ramen noodles
  • any veggie in your refridge including:
  • carrot or beans
  • kale or collards, sliced thinly
  • onion
  • broccoli
  • leftover cooked chicken or ham
  • sesame oil
  • soy sauce/amino acid

1. I simply boiled two cups water with the spice packet enclosed in the soup (as per instruction on the packet) plus my garden veggies, cut up pretty small (to cook quickly).
  2. After about 3 minutes boiling, I added the noodles and cooked 3 more minutes.
  3. I turned off the stove and added a little soy sauce and a splash of sesame oil for flavor. Really good!

More Solutions

This recipe is a great way to use up leftover ground beef or chicken. It's also a unique side dish or vegetarian dish. It's quick and easy to prepare and can be spiced up according to your specific taste.

Ramen Noodles and Beans in bowl

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

6 Questions

I would like ramen noodle recipes.

By Al from Westtown, NY

Answers

Best Answer

I use them for stir fry. They work great with veggies and your choice of meat. I cook them ahead and then add them once things are steaming/cooking in the skillet. They are also good for if you suddenly run out of spaghetti once the sauce is done!

Best Answer

Beef Lo Mein

Brown half a pound of hamburger with one chopped onion in a large skillet. Drain grease. When done, add 2 1/2 cups water and bring to a boil. Crumble in 2 packages beef ramen and seasoning packets, 2 cups broccoli pieces, and 1 cup shredded carrot. Cover and simmer 3 minutes. Uncover and cook til liquid is mostly cooked off.

This is really quick and easy, and I have also used chicken or pork to change it up. Plus you can use whatever other veggies you have on hand. It's good for nights when my boys ask for Chinese and I don't want to spend $30 on take-out!

Answer this Question

Instant noodles is what we commonly get during this pandemic aside from canned goods. Food is scarce at this very moment and I have to innovate so that we can have something to eat until another quarantine day ends.

Noodle Pancakes on plate with veggies

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

We're craving for pizza. But as of this moment I'm really out of budget since I have bought all necessary goods for the lockdown. I don't wanna go out either so here's another kitchen innovation for the hungry home buddies.

cut Instant Noodle Pizza

Here are some different recipes and uses for ramen noodles from the ThriftyFun community. Post your favorite ramen use here.

Food and Recipes Food Tips SoupMay 30, 2017
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf898987.tip.html