Healthy Greek Yogurt Parfait

Category Dairy
Combine Greek style yogurt with your favorite fruit or grains for a yummy, good for you parfait. The is a page about healthy Greek yogurt parfait.

When I was a kid, my family used to buy a popular yogurt that had little seeds and oats in it. They discontinued it by the time I was a teenager and we never got to find out what it was or how to make it. There was no Google back then, we were lost (and it was that good). Recently Yoplait brought it back and called it Plenti. I was buying it for a while until I realized I was spending $1.50 a tiny serving of something I could make myself for under $.50. Here's how to do it!

Total Time: 10 minutes

Yield: 3 servings

• 1 cup vanilla greek yogurt
  • 1 cup another flavour yogurt (you can use all one flavour, too)
  • 1/4 cup oatmeal
  • 1/8 cup flax seeds
  • 1/8 cup pumpkin seeds

1. Cook oatmeal half way or to an al dente state. It will sit in your yogurt in the fridge and will soften completely when ready. It's best with a bit of a bite to it.
  2. Advertisement

3. Add cooked oatmeal to pumpkin seeds.
  4. Add your yogurt(s) to the mix.
  5. Add flax seeds and mix well. Let it sit in the fridge for an hour to soften completely.
  6. Top with a dollop of vanilla yogurt and berries if you like.

Food and Recipes Recipes DairyApril 27, 2016
🌻
📓
😎
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Healthy-Greek-Yogurt-Parfait-1.html