Healthy Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 555 Posts
This simple recipe takes one minute to make and is actually a fast and healthy
protein snack (3 ingredients) for kids and adults! Contains no flour!
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 60-90 seconds
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 1/4 cup peanut butter powder (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup water/or milk/or unsweetened nut milk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- (optional: 4-6 drops Stevia if you want. Chocolate chips if you desire. I did not in this recipe)
- Mix everything together until the consistency of greek yogurt.
- Microwave one minute to 90 seconds according to your microwave. May be moist on the bottom but that's ok.
- You could add any flavor chips before or after. Some folks add a dollop of peanut butter or even whipped cream on top. I did not choose to do so and it was delish anyway!
- Serves one.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.