Healthy Peanut Butter Mug Cake
Make this individual snack cake right in your microwave. It's great for an after school treat or for a sweet end to the day.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This simple recipe takes one minute to make and is actually a fast and healthy
protein snack (3 ingredients) for kids and adults! Contains no flour!
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 60-90 seconds
Total Time: 2 minutes
Yield: 1 serving
- 1/4 cup peanut butter powder (sweetened or unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup water/or milk/or unsweetened nut milk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- (optional: 4-6 drops Stevia if you want. Chocolate chips if you desire. I did not in this recipe)
- Mix everything together until the consistency of greek yogurt.
- Microwave one minute to 90 seconds according to your microwave. May be moist on the bottom but that's ok.
- You could add any flavor chips before or after. Some folks add a dollop of peanut butter or even whipped cream on top. I did not choose to do so and it was delish anyway!
- Serves one.