3 Ingredient Cookie Mug Cake
Start with your favorite sandwich cookies and make these delicious, quick, microwave mug cakes. This is a page about 3 ingredient cookie mug cake
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This is the best tasting mug cake ever! I'm very sensitive to mug cakes, mostly because they never taste like cake. They usually have an odd, goopy texture and smell weird. This one is my favourite by far, and it only has 3 ingredients and takes two minutes in the microwave!
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 8 sandwich cookies (I used mint for a grasshopper taste)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Crush the sandwich cookies in a food processor or put them in a plastic bag and smash them with a rolling pin. Pour them in a bowl.
- Add baking powder and mix well.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Grease a microwave safe cup with oil cooking spray. Pour batter into the cup. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes. Add a cookie or whipped cream to the top (or both).
This cake will be great for the individual desert or for those nights that the entire family wants a different cake flavor. Now that I am alone, it is the only mix I will be using but I am experimenting to see what "flavor" I like the best using just a white cake mix.
Cake will look dry and be pulling away from the cup sides slightly when done. If it has places that are still "wet", cook it for 10 seconds more. DO NOT overcook.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.