3 Ingredient Cookie Mug Cake
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,246 Posts
This is the best tasting mug cake ever! I'm very sensitive to mug cakes, mostly because they never taste like cake. They usually have an odd, goopy texture and smell weird. This one is my favourite by far, and it only has 3 ingredients and takes two minutes in the microwave!
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 8 sandwich cookies (I used mint for a grasshopper taste)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- Crush the sandwich cookies in a food processor or put them in a plastic bag and smash them with a rolling pin. Pour them in a bowl.
- Add baking powder and mix well.
- Add milk and mix well.
- Grease a microwave safe cup with oil cooking spray. Pour batter into the cup. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes. Add a cookie or whipped cream to the top (or both).
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.