Heart Banner as Wall Decor
Give your home a simple spirit of love this season by using colored papers and yarn. What I like about this craft is that it's not time consuming. It can be done in less than an hour. So start spreading the love on your walls!
- art paper or cardstock in pink and red colors
- red, pink, or white yarn
- hot glue gun
- Draw hearts of the same size (your preferred size) on all the different colors of art paper. Cut them out.
- Cut out yarn strings based on the length of your windows/walls.
- Glue the hearts one by one filling each string with it. You can alternate the colors.
- Start hanging them on your walls or windows like curtains.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!