Heart Banner as Wall Decor
Vertical strings of paper hearts attached to lengths of yarn can be used as a simple heart banner when decorating for Valentine's Day. Let us show you how.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Give your home a simple spirit of love this season by using colored papers and yarn. What I like about this craft is that it's not time consuming. It can be done in less than an hour. So start spreading the love on your walls!
- art paper or cardstock in pink and red colors
- red, pink, or white yarn
- hot glue gun
- Draw hearts of the same size (your preferred size) on all the different colors of art paper. Cut them out.
- Cut out yarn strings based on the length of your windows/walls.
- Glue the hearts one by one filling each string with it. You can alternate the colors.
- Start hanging them on your walls or windows like curtains.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.