Heart Shaped Mini Ice Cream Cakes
It is so easy to make mini ice cream cakes and you can make them any flavor. These heart shapes ones are perfect for Valentine's day!
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 6 cakes
- chocolate cake mix, and ingredients
- strawberry ice cream
- chocolate syrup
- sprinkles, optional
- heart shaped silicone baking pan
- Preheat oven and spray pan with nonstick spray. Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- Spoon about 1 1/2 Tbsp. into each section. Make sure to spread batter all the way to the sides. I recommend baking them for 6-8 minutes and check with a toothpick. Then bake at 1 minute intervals until toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely. Take ice cream out of the freezer and set aide to soften.
- Spoon softened ice cream into each section, gently compact it and smooth it out. Return the pan to the freezer and allow ice cream to harden again.
- Once they are refrozen, carefully push them out from the bottom of the pan.
- Drizzle with chocolate and top with sprinkles if desired. Enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.