Ice Cream Cupcakes
Gold Post Medal for All Time! 899 Posts
April 13, 2012
I absolutely love ice cream cakes. These mini ice cream cakes are perfect for a party or for dessert. You can even make multiple kinds with each person's favorite flavor.
Read More Comments
- Devil's Food cake mix, prepared (not baked)
- ice cream, any flavor (I used peanut butter cup)
- Light Cool Whip
- candy, any kind (I used Reese's peanut butter cups)
- muffin pan
- cupcake liners**
**Note: Silicon muffin cups would be easier to use if you have them.
- Preheat oven according to cake mix instructions.
- Take the ice cream out of the freezer and set it on the counter so that it can soften.
- Place muffin liners into muffin pan. Spoon approx. 2 Tbsp. of prepared cake mix into each muffin liner.
- Put muffin pan into oven and bake for approx. 10 minutes, although I recommend that you keep an eye on them as they will cook quickly.
- Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool completely.
- Spoon softened ice cream onto each cupcake and using a fork, gently press the ice cream to completely fill the liner. Place the cupcakes into the freezer for at least 1 hour to refreeze.
- Put Cool Whip into a piping bag with tip and allow to sit on the counter for about 10 minutes to soften. Remove your cupcakes from the freezer and pipe the Cool Whip onto the top.
- Top with candy and serve!
By lalala... from Port Orchard, WA
This video show you the step by step process to making delicious ice cream cake cupcakes.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.