General AdviceLegal

Hepatitis C and Work Visas

I have a friend who has a weakly reactive hepatitis screening result. Her concern is, if she can still reach her dreams in working abroad. Since, she is my friend, I just want to help her. I just want to know what countries do allow foreigners to work in their country even if they are screened with hepatitis C.


By jmj062486 from Philippines, misamis oriental

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

June 9, 20120 found this helpful

The best thing your friend can do is decide which countries she is interested in living/working in and then contact each of those countries to find out their current regulations. It will also depend on what job category she wants to work, for instance, she probably won't be able to do a job where food is handled, in the medical field or child care field, etc. Here is a link for your friend regarding how to find out each countries regulations and apply for a work visa:

http://www.ehow  her-country.html

Reply Was this helpful? Yes

Add your voice! Click below to answer. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!

Business and Legal Legal General AdviceJune 8, 2012
Birthday Ideas!
Back to School Ideas!
Ask a Question
Share a Post
Better LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness and LegalComputersConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood and RecipesHealth & BeautyHolidays and PartiesHome and GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsPhotosTravel and RecreationWeddings
Published by ThriftyFun.

Desktop Page | View Mobile

Disclaimer | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© 1997-2019 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Generated 2019/09/04 18:47:44 in 868 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️
Loading Something Awesome!