Eating After Having Dental Work Done

Dental Work
To enjoy food after having work done on your teeth, it helps to put some thought into your choices. This guide is about eating after having dental work done.

I'd like to help anyone out there if possible. This week I had 4 molars pulled and the pain afterward is terrible. I had gone to the grocery store today and bought a bunch of fruit and brought it home and pureed it. It feels good on my gums and it puts something in my stomach.

Had I thought of the idea last week I could have already had it made before I went into surgery. It also saves on buying baby food, like I had once been told was good for this. And it is better for you, I think.

This is a good idea, but PLEASE don't use a straw or you'll end up with a dry socket. A dry socket means PAIN and another trip to the dental office. Also keep in minds, protein drinks....carnation instant breakfast, etc. are good because they have the protein and vitamins to keep you feeling better and not so drained.