This is a cute little banner I made for our house warming party. You can find sites on the internet that allow you to print banner letters for free. (I referenced the website I used below). I printed the banners online with Snapfish for 9 cents each, but you can print these letters with a printer using card stock paper, or send to your local photo developing stores like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, or Target.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4x6 letters
- clothes pins
- hot glue
- With the clothespin, clip down each letter to the piece of twine string.
- Using felt, freehand draw and cut out petals.
- I cut a total of 14 petals. For the center of the flower, I cut out a total of 2 circles.
- Using hot glue, assemble your flower.
- Using generous amount of hot glue, hot glue the flowers to the ends of the banner (or you can use clothespin clip).
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!